Any new mmorpg?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Any news on any new mmorpg game coming out this year?:)

Getting bored of 'Aion, WoW, Battle of immortals ect' Want a brand new one. I only know 1 sic game... Whats comin out NEXT YEARS ¬_¬

Btw the game is called (Forsaken World)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Any news on any new mmorpg game coming out this year?:)

Getting bored of 'Aion, WoW, Battle of immortals ect' Want a brand new one. I only know 1 sic game... Whats comin out NEXT YEARS ¬_¬

Btw the game is called (Forsaken World)

Huxley, Blade & Soul. :)

ETA... :glare:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Huxley, Blade & Soul. :)

ETA... :glare:

Huxley looks like an irobot game And Blade & Soul looks sic and cool but needs translated :P When translated it would be sweet!

Any more games you know about please share :D

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Have you tired a game called Soul Masters? it's in closed beta test at the moment and it looks ok for a toonie game.

Am in CBT but not had time to play it, may give a ago tonight.

http://soulmaster.gamescampus.com/

Edit: Never mind, they blocked Europe last night, Gamigo are hosting Europe licence and it's not up yet, knowning them it will be another 5months =.=!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
What is APB?

All Points Bulletin

Imagine a living, breathing Pacific Rim city, its streets full of vehicles and thousands of civilians going about their daily life.

For the first time ever, put such a city online. Introduce 100,000 players to each world and 100 players to each action district instance of the city. Their mission: to gain fame and fortune, fast.

Many will become Criminals, supporting themselves by feeding on the citizens of San Paro. Other players will choose to join the Enforcers – and feed on the Criminals.

Every single player will be unique, thanks to APB’s cutting-edge customization technology, with personalized looks, clothing, tattoos, vehicles, and music.

Imagine joining in. Which side will you pick? How will you play? Will you choose to achieve celebrity for your sheer style? Notoriety for your skills with a gun? Will you join a Clan, or lone-wolf it?

Will you do favors for Contacts around the city, completing directed missions, or choose to concentrate on open-world sandbox activities? Do you want to top the leaderboards (tracking Kills, Arrests, Mission Success rates, and other competitive stats) or do you want to stay under the radar, pulling off daring jobs under the opposition’s nose?

Welcome to the evolution of action games into a persistent online space. You’re going to love it.

Experience fast-paced third-person action in a persistent multiplayer online world.
From Dave Jones the original creator of GTA.
Earn money, clothing, weapons, and cars as you play
Master the radically different styles of gameplay aimed at each Faction
Gain real-life celebrity through in-game displays of your characters and designs
Cause havoc, gunning down your rivals while hanging out the window of a speeding car during a chase
Stalk Criminals through back alleyways to arrest them
Become San Paro’s premier car thief, clothing designer, “death theme” artist, or assassin. It’s up to you

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
yeah play APB , buy in shop for £30 get bored after a week, GTA games suck ;(

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sign up for beta on this... http://fw.perfectworld.com/ They will choose random people who will try beta. This looks very nice and good graphics.

Also

This doesnt look to bad. http://karos.ijji.com/ I carnt get on it for some reason :sad: Maybe you have better luck :P

PS: Karos wasnt really my type. The video putted me off. Due to i think its a PVP Game with pets. It looks sick because you can have massive dragon pets and Kingkong :D :P

EDIT: It aint really kingkong but its a massive APE!!!

Charos Classes: Mystic, Bowmistress, Blader, Paladin, Rogue, Sorceress

Forsaken Classes: Assassin, Bard, Mage, Marksman, Priest, Protector, Vampire, Warrior

Both FREE TO PLAY!

Last edited:

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Y How much doesit cost again? Might give it a go :/

£29.99 on steam

Additional Game Time
Once your game time is up, you have flexibility to top up your action game time from as little as $6.99 (£5.59, €6.29) for an additional 20 hours, while more frequent players can switch to a 30-day unlimited package for only $9.99 (£7.99, €8.99) with discounts available for 90 and 180 days.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
You still on it?

Still enjoying it? How much doesit cost again? Might give it a go :/

I can get you a buddy invite, gives you 7 hours free gameplay and if you choose to upgrade the account to full it sends me 400 RTW points.. which I can then send back to you, giving you a months free gametime.

What you got to loose? :thumbup1:

yeah play APB , buy in shop for £30 get bored after a week, GTA games suck ;(

Fubu you'd be lucky if your PC could run pac man kid, don't talk.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ive been playing http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ And it aint to bad. Atm its the best game out i recon. Till FW is out proberly.

I just wanna play a long time game.. is that hard to ask?:P

EDIT: I can never stick to a game. -.-

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I want an invite biatch

Message me your email address.. I can't mind what it was. May take a day or two for invite to come through, 10 page cry thread on APB forums about these buddy invites taking ages to come through / not coming through at all.