Anyone have good quality Mir footage?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Hey guys, I made a song that's about Mir and my time in DRAGON server and was wandering if anyone had any screenshots or even better footage of their time in the classic Euro Mir dragon or phoenix servers? (obviously footage seems quite rare, it was a different time back then and the only stuff I can find on Youtube is mostly private servers and the actual Euro mir stuff is really low quality).
Even if you have footage that could pass as euro mir would work tbf, just as little "new/private server" stuff as possible like newer flashy items and weapons.

Anyways, any screenshots or footage from that Mir, espeically if it has random familiar names or hunts / bosses typa stuff. It's quite a nostalgic song so anything that gives you that nostalgia and feeling of what it was like back then would be awesome (and if you're happy for me to use it in the video).
I've lost mine over thwe years unfortunately, though I do have an old hard drive that I'm gonna try and plug in and see if anythings on there.

I made my own private server to re create some moments for the song but it's definitely missing that vibe of just seeing players everywhere doing their thing, PKing eachother or on big guild hunts.