Anyone still playing?

Join Discord

MrWhippy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2003
Just noticed the last post was back in July, so i'm just curious how many of you still play TERA? If anyone plays on Allemanthia server (EU) then add me to your friends list "Whippy", full T14 geared healer that's happy to help :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
EU Tera is completely dead last time i checked, Frogsters fault though, terrible how they ran that game.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Think i've got 1 month left on my subscription. I stopped for a while as i did everything and got my black panther mount. when i came back a month later they had introduced new level 60 main quests, battlegrounds and RAIDs. It annoyed me that all level 60's now had fully masterworked gear and could pretty much 1 hit me now.

so i rage quit.

MrWhippy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2003
EU Tera is completely dead last time i checked, Frogsters fault though, terrible how they ran that game.

First off, they have just merged a lot of the EU servers together, so it isn't (and never was) dead. Secondly, your speaking about it in the past tense.... this game was released in May! I'm sure either Frogster will sort themselves out, or the game will be taken over by a better publisher...
Think i've got 1 month left on my subscription. I stopped for a while as i did everything and got my black panther mount. when i came back a month later they had introduced new level 60 main quests, battlegrounds and RAIDs. It annoyed me that all level 60's now had fully masterworked gear and could pretty much 1 hit me now.

so i rage quit.

....Amazing...¬_¬... you actually think a game that came out in May is not going to release anymore content? How is new quests, BG's and Raids a bad thing lol... the game is just getting started. It sounds to me like you have never played an MMORPG for more than a month. And as for the masterworking comment that is just grossly over exaggerated lol, plus the PvP system is designed for skill as well as kit, I have never been one hitted from a player, even with full endgame kit.

-- I'm not trying to flame you guys, I just thought your comments were uneducated, ignorant, pointless and oh yeah, off topic! I never asked for your mindless opinions all I asked is if people from LOMCN are playing :)

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
my comment was more sarcasm than anything. of course i expect new content.

I never asked for your mindless opinions all I asked is if people from LOMCN are playing :)

Oh, this isn't a discussion about out feelings? ok, i'll try and answer your question more to the point

Just noticed the last post was back in July, so i'm just curious how many of you still play TERA? If anyone plays on Allemanthia server (EU) then add me to your friends list "Whippy", full T14 geared healer that's happy to help

No.

Reactions: Shabalabalong

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
First off, they have just merged a lot of the EU servers together, so it isn't (and never was) dead. Secondly, your speaking about it in the past tense.... this game was released in May! I'm sure either Frogster will sort themselves out, or the game will be taken over by a better publisher...

They had to merge servers after a couple of months of being released, isn't that enough proof that the game is dead? I re subbed a couple of months ago and i was told by a lot of people including a Mod to play certain server because others were dead including the one i played but even the most populated server felt empty.

Enmasse released certain content after a few weeks of being released and Frogster have still yet to release it for EU, they might have released it now but the plan was to keep EU/NA near the same version which was the biggest fail i have ever seen. TERA is a great game but Frogster ruined it, they took on a project which was above their heads but a lot of people knew it would happen due to them having never published a P2P title so they played Enmasse version instead and i suggest anyone thinking about playing Tera is to play the NA version.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I like how defensive you got over peoples opinion, they have a right to it you've personally taken to it to attack them on that because you disagree, the part where you say you're not trying to flame made me laugh the hardest, it was an arrogant and provocative post. You even directly QUOTED two people to bait responses out of them so don't try to put "you're not trying to flame" and the end of of a post when it was clearly it's intention.

Do people from LOMCN still play however? I'd take a wild swing at no.

MrWhippy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2003
How do you know I wanted to bait responses... Couldn't I have just believed what I was typing was completely true and didn't warrant a response XD