Apocalyspe 1.9 Online 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
evildan said:
server is nowhere near complete...pointless playing tbh

also why not use ledu?
DF "hates" ledu so he told me

/Asra

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
no where near complete..it is complete i just sent host rong files -.-. lol so we have to keep updateing..

evildan said:
server is nowhere near complete...pointless playing tbh

also why not use ledu?

judgeing by ur signiture ur 1 of them ppl who think all server that dont have dc 1000 blades r crap..well why dont u go back to ur piss easy server kaykay?

and i ****ing h8 ledu.....the host has a static ip...but the ledu interface just fking bugs me to fk.

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
tbh i cant get on the thing i need sum1 to help me set the files ive never done mir 1.9 b4 ne1 willing to help me get on the server pls add me to MSN [email protected] thnks if ne1 is willing toi help :):) (DigitalDatta)

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
Demonfist said:
no where near complete..it is complete i just sent host rong files -.-. lol so we have to keep updateing..

judgeing by ur signiture ur 1 of them ppl who think all server that dont have dc 1000 blades r crap..well why dont u go back to ur piss easy server kaykay?

and i ****ing h8 ledu.....the host has a static ip...but the ledu interface just fking bugs me to fk.

woah calm down little boy
and i like all kinds of servers exept ones with no work done on them..aka your server

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
i really like the sound of this server and if u fix it i hope to play in the near future:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: