Apocalyspe 1.9 Online 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
New items added..new caves new bosses..Most caves r for GroupHunting ONLY!!!!
start level 26
Startgold 100
Leveling to just give u a idea..lvl 80 will be possiable in a few months or if ur play literally 24/7 in a few weeks :p.
RARES R RARES

Server Features
1) TeleNPC
2) Really Hard Caves..IceCave and KingsTemple..icecave is a lvl 70+ cave and is full of iceapes and new mobs....Kingstemple is abit like a bdd..but its a small room wif massive spawns..gr8 exp....mobs spawningf in there r BOSS's only...IceKing..SlaveKing..MirKing Omaking..theese bosses will be weakened versions..wif a Lower chance of dropping rares.

3) New items added...TaoBlade..IceBlade..HolyMace..DeathSet..Ho lySet..WisdomSet.
and more..includeing Lightningclaw and thunderstaff!!!
4) Wings for lvl 50 and 70...to show of ur level and specially designed wings for level 100..(Level 100 is equillavant to lvl 45 on euro so a really big achievment) ..Quests for lvl 80+ to gain acsess to a new cave!!!

5) Trying to add new skills..to game will be confirmed if i have or not l8r :p. (Added WarriorShield for Level 80 warriors..TaoShield for level 80 Taoists and WizardPoisen for lvl 80 Wizards) <<Theese may be the prize of the level 80 quest

6) If i cant find a host i will Rent a dedicated server out to host the server on.(if i do this server will be up around January next year -.-)

Server still in the makeing so check this thread regulary!!!!
http://www.apoc-server.tk/ <<Website made by Asra. Please register on forums..IP is in IP section..patches r in patches section on forums

none corrupt Up pritty much all the time.
Reboot twice a day

/DemonFist