Archivos Server

obelisk12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2009
Llevo 1 año intentando hacer un server holley uso el server 3.55 , lo unico que consigo es entrar al cliente pero no consigo pasar del lvl 255 pego actualizaciones y no sirve de nada no consigo hacer un server bien, si alguien pudiera pasarme el server echo y traducido se lo agradeceria.
necesito hacer un server para jugar en red local quien me pudiera ayudar le estaria agradecido

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
google translated...

1 years carry a server trying to use the Holley server 3.55, all I get is to go to the customer but can not pass lvl 255 hit of the updates and not do not I make a server, if someone could pass the echo server and translated it agradeceria.
I need a server to play on local network who could help me I would be obliged

Upvote 0

Draka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2008
hey bro, i am from america, wel from el salvador i speak spanish, but here needs to speak in english is a rule, and, you can dowload a envir in english in this forum, is more easy to understand, but no body can`t give you a ready server, you have to lear for your own the road to make a server, the people here only can give you a little help, but the full work is yours.

Upvote 0

Draka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2008
look for mon gen into the envir folder, and open with notepad, and you see this:
5 100 100 hen 100 5 10
map xchord ychord mob radio numofmob time
and if you want to add a new gen for a map, you can put the name of a map to the file, and add the gen into mongen.txt into the envir.

Upvote 0