Arda Server - Lord of the Rings

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Hydra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Xypher said:
Thought there was only "1" Mirlander1_4Full atleast one that worked on p-servers

people seem to be using different versions ><

Hydra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
seems ive got rid of ALOT of the cheaters :D lower Users Online, but a cleaner server nonetheless ;)

Masami

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
hydra doesn't cheat hez just uber fast and 10 ppl fighting him rarley hit and there were huge ginseng bundles on that server i rekcon

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
curse he doesnt cheat... hes just corrupt... 3 ppl hiting barbarian and hpbar didnt decrease? maybe he got furious bout loosing a spawned pararing that got to the wrong hands... tbh....thats worse than cheating. screwing up the own server -.- ffs... was it to calm eh ?

Hydra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Sil3nced.Mir2 said:
Got rid of them? You finaly banned Barbarian?! ¬,¬

im looking through logs for evidence against him atm, but not finding much yet

edit: ive had an idea, for those who don't read my forums, wud a reset of the characters on the server be a good idea, does any1 want a fresh start? or not?

Last edited:

Deepthroat1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
m8 r u phisicly dumb? ive got a couple of mirlander versions which i unditechtable to any logs or anything, u just hav to be seen using them by pics or gms seeing u with ther own eyes

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
servers got corrupt gms, hydra lvls his m8s from p69 bello told me so and he also gives items out and like most of u mentioned all the cheats on there to lol!

Hydra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Deepthroat1 said:
m8 r u phisicly dumb? ive got a couple of mirlander versions which i unditechtable to any logs or anything, u just hav to be seen using them by pics or gms seeing u with ther own eyes

[11001-Mag] etc...

shows up in logs sum times, suggesting mirlander usage, but like u say, some don't show up, some do... so that's what observer mode is for....

Mask said:
servers got corrupt gms, hydra lvls his m8s from p69 bello told me so and he also gives items out and like most of u mentioned all the cheats on there to lol!

bello just sayin that coz i banned his chara for cheating, his attempt to ruin the server basically, i kno bello irl as you may kno, so if i lvled my r/l m8s etc.. why wud i ban him? hmm seems u kno less than u think

Hydra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
edit:
argh steely was on my account, mod delete this post please, or tell me how to if i can

Last edited:

Hydra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
New Additions:

Level 52 Weapons added.
Khazad Dum Hunting place added.
Challenge NPC (Shire storage) completed.
Website to be updated.
Abandoned City added (entrance in Uruk Cave somewhere)
Modified MysteryCave added
ArdaLord NPC and room added under storage