Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
NickAKAVexus said:
I could say the same to you. :brows:

couldnt we all ;) just cos u think u ur crapness is funny doesnt mean we all do ;) i think what you posted is absolutly lame. but ye thats my opinion now uv made me post my opinion like ur above tut tut

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
is it sad i actually sat there and watched this program they show it on bbc in england and its actually quite funny

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
BountieHunter said:
Hey leo your back :O long time no see.

Awesome, now I remember why I disliked you, its the fact your an obvious ****ing moron. Despite the fact its been said and proven time and time again, you continue to beleive Hate/Leocrasher are the same person.

This guy should be banned for extreme stupidity.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Oh great, a thread about Lazy Town. You made me pause the musical genius of Phil Collins in Genesis, for a youtube video of Lazy Town in which some bratty punk with pink hair and her puppetsh‪it friends share their love for cake? And you enjoy this show? Are you some kind of pedo? Are you trying to piss people off?

Last edited:

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Atomicide said:
Awesome, now I remember why I disliked you, its the fact your an obvious ****ing moron. Despite the fact its been said and proven time and time again, you continue to beleive Hate/Leocrasher are the same person.

This guy should be banned for extreme stupidity.

Get a hobby please, stop getting worked up over nothing its internet by the way :punch: . And its pretty pathetic if you actually show any feelings against people over the internet, oh and as for you not loving me i think i am going to cry for the whole year, really im not because i dont give a damn about anyone on this forum, except blam because hes sexy, oh and that bbc guy.

:bbcguy: :blam:

Oh and as for the hate thing, im probably wrong but hey dont start crying bud.

Hate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
I see whats going on in here.

Damn pirates.

:doggy!: