Armour Help

Join Discord

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Been reading thru forums for a good 2 hours seem to know what threads are but still cant sort my problem out.

I have downloaded Larians Hum files, now am gettin every single one where it goes to ''43'' as he has made a gif of it. I have looked thru the hum.wil thou with hh8.exe and there are alot more armour skins.

But anything after 44 (shape) go just go invisable and flash =/ now i dont know if i need a L-Hum but i dont have one neway, if i need one please tell me where i can get one from.

There really nice armours and i wanna use them in my server, iv even copied the hum.wil and re-names the copies to L-hum but still no luck :(

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i had same problem i dont think you can have more then 43 armour's. i replaced the mob armour's as they look kinda crap :P

Upvote 0

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
ooh replace, so do do i replace do i use that hh8??

thanks for ya post dude :):):):)

edit: m8 actually if u really wouldnt mind if ya have already mate it so the new armours are already in wud u mind if i had a copy ??

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ooh replace, so do do i replace do i use that hh8??

thanks for ya post dude :):):):)

edit: m8 actually if u really wouldnt mind if ya have already mate it so the new armours are already in wud u mind if i had a copy ??

well it's easier enough get english of HH8 get the number of the from 1st male to last female and acouple extra then goto Import. then click the dot what says relace them put the number's in

i would but i dont really wanna give out any of my client stuff yet vsorry

Upvote 0

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I've never had a problem with having more than 43 armours in the one files although 2/3 people have told me they do so it's possibly to do with the files used, I'm not sure.

Have you tried unticking L-hum.wil in the ledu.exe??

Upvote 0

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
I haven't used rhe L-Hum section in a good while (no need to) but I'm quite sure they start from 100, so even if L-Hum was activated it shouldn't interfeer.

Most probable cause is the armour images are not set in the right sequence, or the placements are buggered.

Upvote 0

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
I haven't used rhe L-Hum section in a good while (no need to) but I'm quite sure they start from 100, so even if L-Hum was activated it shouldn't interfeer.

Most probable cause is the armour images are not set in the right sequence, or the placements are buggered.

do yano where i can get a fresh copy from mate ??

Upvote 0