Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Re: Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

tbh fd actually hurts alot.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

mir sucks these days yet ur still on it 24.7?

n wtf is up with all this e sht u lot not get out?

I haven't been on Mir in 3 days, so I'm not exactly sure what **** your chatting this time, but i'm going to assume it's your usual lack of having a brain.

where sorry boss :/ u return get owned simples.com

Come again?

I quit the moment Burntsoul got his kit taken away, anybody you've seen on Koriban is either Shaun, Or Boothy (Lightning)

Have a nice, retarded day. Poor misguided fools :(

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!

Pmsl.... Go Kori!! Woop Woop!

Whats server player count like etc .

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009

I was in the process of downloading the game, but after i read the latest posts I realised the GameMaster must be a tard for giving free items and then crying about the fact that he didn't want he's server to "turn out" like this. If you wanted to change something, you would of done it and the fact that you didn't indicates that you had no motive on doing, so don't try to blame your problems on the community, as it's clearly your fault.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

I was in the process of downloading the game, but after i read the latest posts I realised the GameMaster must be a tard for giving free items and then crying about the fact that he didn't want he's server to "turn out" like this. If you wanted to change something, you would of done it and the fact that you didn't indicates that you had no motive on doing, so don't try to blame your problems on the community, as it's clearly your fault.

ur a retard urself

l2 read.

I didnt give free items out, jaime did, jaime wasnt "the gamemaster" was jst a m8 who helped.

similar names, not the same people. :thumbup2:

and i made it fast paced, as thats wat people like, not what i personally enjoy tho, u do what the community wants, not what you want, or you end up like Degeneration with 10 users, lol. No1 likes LR.
server died cuz other gm gave out items, @killed half my count, and spawned mobs for a certain guild lol. (who made up 30% of usercount, and wen i banned him, they all went = No fights= No pvp server= other 60% went= **** usercount),Some maths for you !
, i wudnt suggest playing this, as its going down when dedi runs out, Might make it into a muck about server till then tho.
Cud be an idea actually O_o.

i also lost all motivation, as ive got no players to update for neway, lol.
Theres 9 users online atm, i used to get that at 3am....

Last edited:

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010

servers dead close tread put server down tbh

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004

tbh was a gd server just needed lvling in it u had the great ideas for pvp which is wot most users want plus the pve side of things as well

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

Server now down.

Was fun, but i think corruption ruined it =x.

may be makin a LR Soon :), but something abit different.