Back into GFX

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Ace. said:
Jealy have you even read any of the posts appart from the first 4 i have shown examples.

yes i have, maybe he used the psd you get, if you get one, probably ripped then, sorry for that post i didn't reload teh page ^_^,

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
even if he has ripped it. the original owner probably couldnt care less... he makes a tut showing how to make the siggy step-by-step, he must expect people to use it....

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
yes i understand that... but if he makes a tut, he expects people to make sigs with the same effect... maybe not 100% the same without any diff at all, but you know lol
@w00t: we have to stick together... we both have our hate club :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
yes i understand that... but if he makes a tut, he expects people to make sigs with the same effect... maybe not 100% the same without any diff at all, but you know lol
@w00t: we have to stick together... we both have our hate club :)

i prefere clubs to 'crews' lal, if the owner of this tutorial put out this image in a tutorial, meaning for people to use it then i suppose, from ONE angle this isn't ripping, but from the other ones, it is.

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
JealY said:
i prefere clubs to 'crews' lal, if the owner of this tutorial put out this image in a tutorial, meaning for people to use it then i suppose, from ONE angle this isn't ripping, but from the other ones, it is.

/J34lY

somebody understands me... knew the day would come ^^

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
somebody understands me... knew the day would come ^^

Lol, here, have a lollypop
*passes lollypop*

but like i said it's only from ONE angle

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
yes. but you still cant say that he has ripped fully. if the original artist didnt want it being used, he should have said on the tut... for example, ''example only'' ? :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
yes. but you still cant say that he has ripped fully. if the original artist didnt want it being used, he should have said on the tut... for example, ''example only'' ? :)

If the tut-maker didn't want it to be ripped he should have put some sort of copyright watermark on it, so yeah i suppose.

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
hmm... off-topic again, but jealy, why do you have that as your avatar? kind of annoying... he looks angry, which makes me upset lol

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Stop fking spamming lads, its getting annoying, and I have a hate club, but it certainly isn't as big as yours plus I have other friends :)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
haha, im proud :) if people dont like me, they need to sort it, not keep reminding me :P i have friends... its just nobody else can see em ? :mooned: