back to play

smoochy boys on tour

swawa

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 29, 2023
Hi mates! It has been awhile since I played mir2. I finally have enough free time to play again but I'm not sure what server to play.

I've read elite mir 2, artificial, and vintage, but I would like to get your feedback on what server would be good for me. I really prefer the old euro days but I don't think there is a server like that anymore.

I've also checked the usercount image in the forum homepage but not sure if those are accurate or if the usercount are really players or just afkers?

Thank you.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I wouldn't rely on a server's user counts as a good measure of server player counts but I do suggest maybe visiting the Mir 2 Discussion section and looking at different server discussions. Could defiantly help you gauge where you'd like to focus your time.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Hi mates! It has been awhile since I played mir2. I finally have enough free time to play again but I'm not sure what server to play.

I've read elite mir 2, artificial, and vintage, but I would like to get your feedback on what server would be good for me. I really prefer the old euro days but I don't think there is a server like that anymore.

I've also checked the usercount image in the forum homepage but not sure if those are accurate or if the usercount are really players or just afkers?

Thank you.

I would hold off a little longer as there are a few coming out soon that look very exciting.