Begginer (Signature)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Might be better with a more bolder, but simple font though. A bit like the font used in Mask' sign with "MIR IV"

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I agree with these guys but I'd say keep the multicoloured glow animation on the subtext...it needs something like that to make it stand out...cos without it it's just another amateur sig.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
I agree with these guys but I'd say keep the multicoloured glow animation on the subtext...it needs something like that to make it stand out...cos without it it's just another amateur sig.
kk ill add the glow back 2 it after panic room, what colours do u think should go on it and how many?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
That blood around the gun looks rubbish tbh, wouldnt even have blood on the gun there unless your in bedding into someones skull, the rest is vn1 done a good job there

Edit -
Didnt notice you done one without the blood on the gun but also noticed you removed the other fella from the orignal, i think put him back tbh :P

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
That blood around the gun looks rubbish tbh, wouldnt even have blood on the gun there unless your in bedding into someones skull, the rest is vn1 done a good job there

Edit -
Didnt notice you done one without the blood on the gun but also noticed you removed the other fella from the orignal, i think put him back tbh :P
ahh kk cheers ill update my godfather 1soon, i made this 1 today...
do you think the text is alot better on this 1?

graphics_sig-1.png