Ruby Being able to edit items in/under the client

smoochy boys on tour

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Hello fellow ruby fan,

well tbh, i wanna know how to edit certain items in the client (im guessing in the client)

For example,

What items do what, (home teleport doesn't work) need to access the item info, to be able to see what correlates with it.. i.e if i knew where to look i could see Random teleport, and go from there. Random teleport works fine.

Another example, Spells, under the Description of the spell, how do i edit that? all under client somwhere... but checked... looked at sql.. mhmmm..

Thanks Cryo!

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
HomeTeleport scrolls teleport SabukWall holders back to SabukWall.

LOM2Res Database, dbo.RES_STDITEMS.
This table holds all items and all attributes for them. Some items actions are hard coded but others you have to create in script.
TeleportHome should be hardcoded and work like any other scroll but only for SW holders. On my table its item 175.

Upvote 0

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Great thanks Ardbeg!

Also i've seen on a post in 2014 from you, about updating market (shops)

i've edited some items in shops, but deleted arket_prices and market_saves m2server is not repopulating them..

so i dont know why the merchants arn't updating :(

also, i was wondering about the commands page under Rubym2 files... these commands all have to be inserted and coded into Qfunction by myself to give them means?

Another thing.. saying about some things being hardcoded, i.e The descriptions for spells... are you sure hard coded because alot of spelling mistakes in them (i say alot thats 2 in my case, still 2 too many)

i've just deleted the spell, this will cause trouble if i can't to add a new spell, obviously i can't put a description ^__^

Edit************

sorted all my problems! apart from female avatar showing up on character selection, im guessing this isnt fixable?

Thanks

Cryo!

Last edited:
Upvote 0