Release Bits'n'Bobs

Join Discord

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
This is only a small release for now. I'm still going through all my files and im trying to make sure nothing gets replaced when using them (Keeping original files in situe). Anyways heres a few maps and mobs i've pulled out of the depths of my pc...I will add that most of the maps are a pain and alot of the ones i got replace original objects....so, i've started making them on objects that haven't been used. Hopefully i'l be releasing them, could do with your help smavid, As for the monsters...i've just named them accordingly to the release folder, so you'l have to edit them in your own fashion to suit your client.

Click here to download

Some screenies. I haven't got any map screenies as of yet. ( i did post some somewhere on ere already )

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
Awesome!

You can adapt these images for 3.55 server?

Last edited:

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
This is only a small release for now. I'm still going through all my files and im trying to make sure nothing gets replaced when using them (Keeping original files in situe). Anyways heres a few maps and mobs i've pulled out of the depths of my pc...I will add that most of the maps are a pain and alot of the ones i got replace original objects....so, i've started making them on objects that haven't been used. Hopefully i'l be releasing them, could do with your help smavid, As for the monsters...i've just named them accordingly to the release folder, so you'l have to edit them in your own fashion to suit your client.

Click here to download

Some screenies. I haven't got any map screenies as of yet. ( i did post some somewhere on ere already )

still got these? mind posting a mirror link

Lucafer

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 15, 2008
Newbury,Berks
anyone still have these

---------- Post Merged at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:00 AM ----------

anyone still have these