Black And White

Askali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Can any 1 tell me were to get the legal version so i dnt think mines legal, which means i cant play online

thx

/loku

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
errrm a shop maybe you could actually try payin for somethin than being a tight ass that dnt pay **** for anything, go to gamestation or something you can get a best of version of somethin for like a quid jesus some people TRY A SHOP FFS -.-

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah lol. for it to be 'legal' you usually need to get it from a 'legal' place. otherwise it will be 'illegal'.

shop irl.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
B&W owns lol, my copy might not be 'legal' but i cba online lol, i got up2 the part where me creature geting owned by that other guys creature, then i gave up, couldnt be assed following that monk or whatever he was again =/

Askali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Land 3 ? with Pillars ? or land 5 at were nemesis creature gets made the opposite to urs, and the thing is
"errrm a shop maybe you could actually try payin for somethin than being a tight ass that dnt pay **** for anything, go to gamestation or something you can get a best of version of somethin for like a quid jesus some people TRY A SHOP FFS -.-"

maybe i wanna try to see if i cud get it for free... lets say u went out and bout a game for 40 quid and u cud of got it for free ? u wud be gutted so, just making sure :)

Thx any way

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
but buying a game is showing loyalty to sony microsoft etc. and some people would much rather have the real thing than some **** copy that you gota crack, and cant get full features e.g multiplayer but whatever floats your boat =)