Black screen when loading up

smoochy boys on tour

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hey. Okay I've done everything to make your own server but when I open the client to go into the log in page of Mir 2 It just goes black. I did a search of how to fix It and I couldn't find anything. Other people seemed to get a black screen but they had the black screen in a different place. Help Is appreciated.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
unpnp it a very small program that opens your ports on your pc,

how for do you get befor it goes black ?

lif

Upvote 0

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
As soon as I double click the client to go into the game all It Is Is black.

Upvote 0

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
well its your server name thats wrong or its a the ip thats wrong

CHECK THIS
all server gate for wrong ip/name
and the exe

lif

Upvote 0

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
The ips and names are all okay. And the exe. My mate says something Is wrong with the client but doesn't know what.

Upvote 0

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
then if ur mate says its the client then make sure you have changed the ip in the ledu if thats the client ur using try checking it out with the ipchanger or the mirconfig programs

Upvote 0

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I've had a look throguh, and all his servernames & IP's ARE correct. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the client, as I'm running exactly the same files on my computer, it's just the aactual WEMADE files which are different.

Upvote 0

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
this is nothing to do with the server side of things then i suggest u download a 1.9 client instal it and read a guide on how to make ledu exe`s as it sounds like your trying to use euro mir client or something silly.

Upvote 0

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
WHere can I download mir1.9 then? And I'm using mir.exe or Ledu-English or something.....

Upvote 0

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
lol so you don't know wether you're using emu or Ledu exe, you don't know what client your using....im suprised the mirserver files havent just jumped out of the monitor and headbutted you.

1. start the client from scratch

2. decide wether you're using Ledu or emu.

3. get back in touch lol.

Upvote 0