Book Translation.

Join Discord

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Could someone who played a woool server tell me if you needed to translate books please ( Swear you needed to but forgot ).

Thanks in advance.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Could someone who played a woool server tell me if you needed to translate books please ( Swear you needed to but forgot ).

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean skills? They are in Magic.db and StdItems.DB you need to edit both and they must be the same.

Or do you mean descriptions? then thats client side in /Data/Config/skillhelp.html
You will break the description if you edit the skill name, is has to match the Woool.dat which needs to be hexed.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I mean ingame ive got a level 19 and 20 skill but can't you's them for some reason.

Think there sfb and skele which i see other people using.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I mean ingame ive got a level 19 and 20 skill but can't you's them for some reason.

Think there sfb and skele which i see other people using.

Oh your on about RY? lol, because you learned skills which wont let you learn those, It's stupid i know -.-, it's like a skill tree or something.. can only go certain roots.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
is there anyway of deletein the skills n learning the other 1s?

Yeah from the bookstore i think, you have to enter the name of the skill you wont to delete though, so if you got Chinese PRC you can go into your skillhelp file and copy and paste the name into box.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sanity could you come on msn a sec. Think i have done the Chinease Langauge Pack But aint sure i will need to send some screenies to you to make sure.

OnTopic - Wait till sanity or me putted a english woool up :P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sanity could you come on msn a sec. Think i have done the Chinease Langauge Pack But aint sure i will need to send some screenies to you to make sure.

OnTopic - Wait till sanity or me putted a english woool up :P

Ash you really should wait for the next update lol, alot of changes :).

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ash you really should wait for the next update lol, alot of changes :).

If the changes contains "English 100%" Thn i can't bloody wait!! Bring on the english woool!! :P

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Isnt the language that bothers me pn RL tbh its the lagg. ( does anyone else lag? ).

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
if i dont answer u , keep trying, i tend to play alot with the chatbar minimised lol