Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

smoochy boys on tour

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
Re: Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Downloading it at the mo! :D

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
saw it yesterday , it has to be the funniest film i have ever seen tbrh 10/10 , my favourite bit is when borat and azamat are in the hotel naked and do the 69er , i couldnt stop laughing , i nerly had a heart attack:punch:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Re: Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

This is my natalia

[Gets off with her]

She is my sister
She number 4 prostitute in khazakstan

The moment i saw that in the trailer i loved it and after watching the film its my favourite part.

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006

This is my natalia

[Gets off with her]

She is my sister
She number 4 prostitute in khazakstan

The moment i saw that in the trailer i loved it and after watching the film its my favourite part.

lmao i seen that too, was propa pi*s at the tym lol, i just burst out laughin, think i mite download too ryan :P

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you

40 mins left, been downloading throughout the day.

I'll edit my post after watching, lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

loser, go see it at cinema.

saw it today. whoop.

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you

I think i was supposed to but then people decided to not tell me to go to the bus stop at a certain time :( even tho i got asked to go

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
I think i was supposed to but then people decided to not tell me to go to the bus stop at a certain time :( even tho i got asked to go
you got jacked *****.

I saw trailer other day, i might spend my hard earned money on a free torrent download for it.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Amazing Film, Got a link to first 4 minutes of it in my signature, i really could'nt stop laughing through it.

When he's in that arena thing, and he makes that big speach about killing all the terrorists then sings his country anthem thing.. Hilerious!! lol.

First time iv heared such a great laughing responce from a movie in the cinema, really enjoyed it.

10/10

/Tofas

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
saw it yesterday , it has to be the funniest film i have ever seen tbrh 10/10 , my favourite bit is when borat and azamat are in the hotel naked and do the 69er , i couldnt stop laughing , i nerly had a heart attack:punch:

Exactley what i would have said ;)

Funniest film i have ever seen... EVER!! I couldnt breathe when Borat and Azamat were fighting naked! Sooooo funny :D

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Yeah I went to cinema to see it a few week ago. Was hillarious, **** plot, but reaaaalllly funny.

/J34lY

Last edited:

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
was wicked loved it x

Exactley what i would have said ;)

Funniest film i have ever seen... EVER!! I couldnt breathe when Borat and Azamat were fighting naked! Sooooo funny :D

thats because ur gay martyn

pamla anderson in the bag was best bit