Not open for further replies.

Prophet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2003
Wales
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Taral/

you know it makes sense

this is not a flame or owt, i think the members of the xtreme staff have done a good job, but i think that with the return of Taral, xtreme in general would be alot more lively and we would see many more members return

I personally have experienced the most enjoyement of any MMORPG playing Taral, and that is comming from a non-pk/pvp player,the perception of a ruthless and blood-thirsty server that was portrayed by the non-Taral members of the community were over exaggerated, there were, no-doubt some pkers/grifers etc. but the majority of the server were helping/kind people who were willing to provide for the lower levels just as much as the members of phoenix server

if this server was to come back with stricter rules I dont see why the server couldnt continue.

(Forever praying for the return of the greatest server ever built)
Yours sincerely

Prophet

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
no1 ever played it lol, all fine and good missing something when its gone but when you wernt intrested when it was there not much can be done, the old Top of the Pops saga lol.

Prophet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2003
Wales
no1 ever played it lol, all fine and good missing something when its gone but when you wernt intrested when it was there not much can be done, the old Top of the Pops saga lol.

one of the most popular server i Have ever played, Folk were interested, just because you did not play it does not make it a "miss", and before you get fired up about that comment, that was not meant to be aggressive, what I mean by that is that Taral had a very strong following, and because you personally did not follow/play it, it does not mean that it wasn't a good server

no1 ever played it lol
that, however is a pathetic statement, Taral had a better player count than most servers I played

If anyone feels they can protest my previous statement, I have played mir for about 9 years, about 7-8 years of that has been private servers...

I am not looking to bring this into a flame war or owt, this is a petition thread, there is absolutely no response needed to my post, all you have to do is sign the petition or close this page

Last edited:

mapadale

No one ever played, which planet you been living on. It had one of the higest player counts apart from RND and it was populated every day.

The server closed due to cheats and idiots and I really don't think that Taral will ever come back up due to that. Though was one of the best high rate servers I've played.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Well i personally look at the server populations everyday and i can tell you the population barely ever went over 10 in the last few months. And as for not playing it yes i did and i agree was a awesome server, and i for 1 would play it if it came back, fact is mir has been losing players for a while now and with not the best gm's in the world lets say it had alot more potential than it was doing.

mapadale

Well i personally look at the server populations everyday and i can tell you the population barely ever went over 10 in the last few months. And as for not playing it yes i did and i agree was a awesome server, and i for 1 would play it if it came back, fact is mir has been losing players for a while now and with not the best gm's in the world lets say it had alot more potential than it was doing.
Taral was always populated with over 30+ people at anyone time, the only reason it was getting less and less players in the last few months. Was the fact that Andy and Sam had said it was closing down and gave everyone a couple of month to get things on order ready to be migrated accross to Phoenix.

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
it aint coming back

get over it

if ya want a server like taral so badly try making, running and paying for one yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.