Discussion Cash Converter Server.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

HarryH

On the bandwagon
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2014
Had a play around, seems like a euro low rate - 1:1 exp rate. Lots of little quests.

Had some nostalgic trips to bone elite, ghoul, greaterghoul etc.

Bit of feedback:
1. The range on spells seems broken, it gives a warning that you're 'too far'. You have to get within almost the monster's LoS before you can hit it.
2. If you have aggro locked onto a mob and RT/tele, sometimes it locks your char into a walk after the teleport
3. No Junk Man </3.
4. No teleport man in Woomyon

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Had a play around, seems like a euro low rate - 1:1 exp rate. Lots of little quests.

Bit of feedback:
1. The range on spells seems broken, it gives a warning that you're 'too far'. You have to get within almost the monster's LoS before you can hit it.
2. If you have aggro locked onto a mob and RT/tele, sometimes it locks your char into a walk after the teleport
3. No Junk Man </3.
Oh my days, I am going to play.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

Bit of feedback:
3. No Junk Man </3.
I've played the server and he is working from my database i created over on github.

As these issues are found on this server, they would also be present on my database release so I've noted these down on my end so I can fix them for everyone using my database.

Just to note on point 1: The range of spells are fine and match official, they only issue is that Wemade's official server uses 800 res and for crystal we use 1920 as a max.

Reactions: BleH

HarryH

On the bandwagon
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2014
I've played the server and he is working from my database i created over on github.

As these issues are found on this server, they would also be present on my database release so I've noted these down on my end so I can fix them for everyone using my database.

Just to note on point 1: The range of spells are fine and match official, they only issue is that Wemade's official server uses 800 res and for crystal we use 1920 as a max.
Fair point on the resolution ☺️ I hadn’t considered that.

With regards to drop files, I’ve binged a day of this now and probably killed ~50 sub bosses in Khazard, Ghoul, Woomaguardian.

I’ve seen 1 dragon ring and no other stat requirement items (ruby rings etc). *However* I have had 2x mc+5 pairs of boots and a revival ring drop from Khazard.

So it’s a strange mix of you’re in shop kit, but the wildest **** will occasionally drop.

Reactions: Jev

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
After finding out this wasn't a joke server and hearing this guy had been helping report bug fixes I feel kind of bad for him, fair play to the owner for taking a risk with something new.

However the name, the advertising, and the explanation of the server should of been done properly as I think most of us just thought this was a troll from the beginning and it just never took off after.

Reactions: Omnibus