Challenge Problem

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I am workin on a system what spawns challenge boss then you get tokens ect then trade for items. Atm everything is goin according to plan. But there is 1 problem i havin trouble with. I'm trying to make it so it CHECKS if a player has killed that boss/mob. If he has then it should teleport the player out. I'm guessing i will need use QFunc? Any ideas how to tele the people out who eva killed it?

It tele's 3 people in group in a small cave. Then it got 3 npc's for each class. Spawns the boss then you kill them all then nothing happens. How do i KICK them 3 players outa map when killed boss?

Thanks.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
i dont actually remember but if you search for CHECKMON < im sure something will come up that helps!

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Search on lomcn? Btw ive tryed this way and i think it checks if there is a mob on map only:tongue_smilie:

Script:

[@main]
#IF
CHECKMAPMONCOUNT Challenge = 0
#ACT
Goto @Kick
#ELSEACT
Goto @Job

[@Job]
CheckJob Warrior
#ACT
Goto @main1
#ELSEACT
Goto @Denied

[@Main1]
#IF
#ACT
PARAM1 Challenge
PARAM2 24
PARAM3 31
MONGEN MolternKing 1 0
Mapmove Challenge 8 13
SENDMSG 6 "You Are Now At Challenge_Room."
SENDMSG 0 "The Challenge Bosses Are Spawned!!"
Break

[@Denied]
You are not a war.\
<Go Away!>\

Hmm unless. I think i know an easyer way. The npc spawns the boss so when they FINISHED. They carnt do anything els so they would need to tele out and go again. BUT and i say But they might stay in there for a laught. So no other people can get in. But they could report to me and tele them out but if i get a script to kick them out like 2 mins after they killed boss it wouldnt be a problem?

Any ideas? Thanks.

PS:You know people these days. They would do anything for attenction:P I could add a warning on the npc. Somet like... <WARNING!>: When you have the tokens please teleport out Or a GM will kick you out by Force And will not allow you in there for a day or somet. :) They should learn there lesson then lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0