CHiKoWa

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarvy01

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2004
Archa said:
with the same exp as spirit cave lol thats gonna make a diff ^_^

/ihatechicken

They've hex'd EXP too :D

Also can you tell us when servers going to be up? Just so we have a rough idea... :) no rush though matey

scody

Archa said:
with the same exp as spirit cave lol thats gonna make a diff ^_^

/ihatechicken
yeh cause there will b alott more spawns lol and bigger maps so more mobs!!

Tricky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2003
new ip: 217.44.21.7

sorry ppl was installing another firewall/ hexing

edit: anyone know where i can find a already hexed m2server.exe that has a lvling cap of 255 and 5 mins item drop time on floor? my hex attempts gone horribly wrong lol.
/CHiKoWa Host

Last edited:

jarvy01

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2004
Chikawohost whats going on? please reply! Also how long will u b?

thankyou m8y

/Hame

MoWSeH

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 3, 2004
****tingbourne
This is a good server, all in all

BUT at the moment they have some really immature little geeks playing with their dildos spamming server to lag it out... its very lame, and i personally keep getting code=10000, so atm is not worth playing...

jarvy01

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2004
Ok Kenny this is getting REALLY sad now... You say your doing it because the server is corrupt? Well leave then. You dont have to mess it up for us..... They have sorted the problems and its a good server..... exept when dicks like you come on and spam and think its absolutly hilarious!
Your 16 you sit at home and spam. Then you say its not a waste of time! lmao! Whats in your head Kenny? Or maybe thats the thing, nothings in there.
Get a life you sad little child.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Too many flames in this thread, i'm going to lock it. You may make another thread if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.