cnt walk..

Join Discord

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
ok. some 1 made me a stunning hz map which im v gr8tful 4. but, on some coors nxt to each other i just cnt walk there, there is nothing on the map showing whats in the way, just sand, and nothing ingame , just sand no nps. nothing.. any 1 no how 2 fix?

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
do u no how 2 do them m8?

edit-- i loaded them and yellow stuff comes up,, what that meen and it looks like whaere i cnt work is yellow.

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
ok i will try that now..
edit- i press that tool selected a tile and when clicking on yellow nothing happend cn i send u map and u have a look?

edit- pressing th "n" tool works.. but them when i refresh the yellow comes back.

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
na dnt work,,, mayby coz im using the 1,4 editor but probs not as i cn add objects.etc.. just red a small guide and it dnt wok lol ill send off to the mapper in morn and c what he cn do

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Sellect the attribute tool and hold ctrl and click on the yellow thing, refresh the page and it should be gone.

Careful who you send your maps too, you may find out they start popping up on different servers.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
from map making section, i couldnt remember which mouse button removed which attribute:
Stage Three - The Attributes (Hard Bit)

1> Click View > Show Attrib Marks. Your map will now have yellow and red marks over it. Earlier i told you how those marks work.
Basically you want to have clear spots on where people can walk! Because we added the fence, it has filled the inside full of non walking attribs. So you are going to have to hold control and click over the spots which you want your players to walk on. You will have to both left and right click to remove the red and yellow attribs. Oh and by the way, you don't have to single click on each bit. You can pretend your filling in a box just like you did at play school Just remember that holding control will Remove attribs. Left for yellow, right for red.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
xanan it dont matter about who you share your maps with, as soon as you join the server with it you have to download it anyways so it makes no difference wat so eva lol..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i think xanans just in a selfish mood today.

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
killer22 said:
xanan it dont matter about who you share your maps with, as soon as you join the server with it you have to download it anyways so it makes no difference wat so eva lol..

Actually, the server side maps only read attributes from the server side maps, so you have 2 sets of maps - those for your server (correctly built maps), and the 'appearance' maps which go into your client folder. For the client 'appearance' maps you just completely fill them full of attributes, so anyone else who wishes to use your maps must first clear the attributes, which is a right b**** to do.

Obviously it doesnt make them impervious to theft, but makes it so any rubbish server map-thief won't be bothered to nick them (my maps tend to be at least 500x500, so that's A LOT of attributes to clear, and is very time consuming, especially when you mix the colours, so the entire map's done in orange - it has to be cleared twice, and any type of undo completely resets the attributes).

Last edited:

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
yeah i know what you mean but its not impossible to rip maps, but still if a map is worth ripping its worth ripping right. plus dont take long to sort atts out just like u said its a pain in the azz job that someone needs to invent a new system for sorting or at least a tool to inlarge the clear area lol.. one square atime is as irritating as a wife!