[2.3] code 10k

Join Discord

killernob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2011
ive looked around and none of them help i cant play no 2.3 servers code like 10-20mins

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
this usually indicates a poor or inconsistent internet connection or in some cases when there is so many mobs or effects on your screen at the same time, can also point to your ram as well.

Whats your pc specs and internet speed? sometimes internet speed is not as crucial as its consistency i know with my 3g wireless its only like 4-7 mb and as long as its signal is medium-strong i usually don't have a problem.

Could also be something wrong with your client have you tried re installing it? and are you sure your client matches up with the server your playing?

Upvote 0

killernob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2011
ive only got 2 gb of ram lol and my internet speed is i dont know that lol i know its better then yours ill post rest when ive got it

Upvote 0

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
4gb of ram is a must with todays operating systems windows 7 itself uses over a gig with nothing running, let alone the ram it sets aside for future operations.

Ram is pretty cheap nowadays you can probably find 4 gb paired for less then $50
and it is quite easy to install as well, just make sure you buy the right type for your motherboard

Upvote 0

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
I haven't run mir on windows xp for years perhaps theres a conflict with that somewhere, was talking to you on my server earlier and you said your ram usage was only 25% with client running so that probably isn't your problem, cpu again u said was low like 5% so i would try asking others who use windows xp to see if maybe there is something needing fixing or tweaking.
Where do you live also the ping rate might be your problem as well i host Mir Altantis in London England and i live in canada so sometimes i get it as well mainly because I'm on a dongle with a 4mb connection. For most online games your ping should be under or around 100 for decent gameplay.

Keep me in the loop ill try to help any way i can!

Upvote 0