Could not establish connection to steam servers

Join Discord

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
basicly i was messing about with having a cs server and i sorted out amx and stuff but this msg comes up when i start the dedicated server.... the server still runs fine and i have had users on so i know it must b able to be seen on the list but i just wanted to know how to stop this from comming up.... it stops VAC from being used on my server which is kinda annoying... if anyone has any idea what it could be please tell me

*ps* im not on a router and all the ports i need are open

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
itachisigtest4339vh.png

Gotrex

image.php

[Negative'Comment]

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
wtf is happening to this forum -.- or am i just seeing things..... pfftt i ask for help and i get a bunch of tards copying each others user details

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
yea but it was an edit to my own post neway -.- i dont care if im a tard i just want help with the problem in the first post!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Although i cannot disclose who banned you (wasnt me) you are banned for 1 day, and there are currently 20 hours left on your ban, so it appears you were banned about 4 hours ago!

xshadx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2005
Atomicide said:
Although i cannot disclose who banned you (wasnt me) you are banned for 1 day, and there are currently 20 hours left on your ban, so it appears you were banned about 4 hours ago!

Love <3

(Ill give u shex? for a name :wavee:)

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
guys stay on topic tbh please -.-

oh and ta atom babe <3 been waiting for ages for sum1 with authority to speak in this thread lol