Counter Strike : Condition Zero

~Obliviator~

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2005
Gangsters Paradise
ok can sum 1 help me plz, i hav a laptop windows xp service pack 2 and my lil bro brought Counter Strike : Condition Zero from the shop. He installed it on our other computer and thts windows xp and i cant install it on mine. On mine it dont autorun.So i hav to go and right clikc n do the open way. thats all it will do i cant run the czero_setup or any of the setup files. Does any1 one no how or why?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
System spec's? So you mean nothing happens when you double click it? And the reason it doesnt autorun is because i think you have it disabled. Should be in PCH section also i think.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
~Obliviator~ said:
Yes? Yes what? Yes, nothing happens when you double click the install exe? And what are your PC spec's?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Check in your process list and see if the install.exe (or whatever the install exe is named) is running, if so end the process, make sure no other install.exe is running and then try again.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Ok when u goto click the setup whatd the exact name of it? then find the name in the process list and END all of those processes with tht name then try again

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Muffin said:
erm i duno lol coz i ur bro!
If you dont, why post then?

Try installing it on one more different system, and see if it works.