[King] Cracking ArmaFp King

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Guys ive followed all instructions from tutorial and when i try to crack the armafp it says:

<------- 12-03-2012 12:16:45 ------->
C:\Mud3\OldFor3G.dll
!- Protected Armadillo
Protection system (Professional)
!- <Protection Options>
System File
Enable Strategic Code Splicing
!- <Backup Key Options>
Variable Backup Keys
!- <Compression Options>
Best/Slowest Compression
!- <Other Options>
Store Environment Vars Externally
Allow Only One Copy
Disable Monitoring Thread
Use Digital River Edition Keys
7E423780 Version X.X 15-02-2037
?- VirtualProtectEx error(487)1
EAX 00000001 ECX 0012CA48
EDX 7C90E514 EBX 00000000
EBP 0012F37C ESP 0012CAA0
ESI 7E4317F9 EDI 00000002
EIP 64D0259D EFL 00000202
!- Elapsed Time 00h 00m 00s 407ms

any solution?

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
You still have the HWID installed for 3.55, so King won't crack until it's removed. You need to use Trial Reset as you did with 3.55 and remove all Arm entrys and then try again, if it still doesn't work then you will need to do a format and reinstall windows and I would recommend xp on your chipset, but not your current version.

Upvote 0

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
i did it:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so i will have to reinstall windows or use another windows?

ah and btw,if i will use the same windows maybe it will work?

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
i did it:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
so i will have to reinstall windows or use another windows?

ah and btw,if i will use the same windows maybe it will work?

You can use the same version of windows that you are currently using, but I wouldn't recommend it, as it has shell command backdoor entry. The only reason I know this, is your using the version with "WinXP" as your windows folder and not "Windows" and I've recently rebuilt 8 machines that had that OS on it and they all got low level entry hacked.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
what u mean?:S
The OS you are using, is built by a team called BIE and it's been modded. If you look on your C:\ drive you will see a directory called "WinXP"

Windows Directory C:\WINXP
System Directory C:\WINXP\system32

I have found so far with this version of OS, three types of backdoors that allow entry to your machine.

The first being in the Shell - This allows remote access directly to your machine, without the need to RDP and allows registry modification of user accounts. Which means anyone with a bit of Shell Command knowledge, can enter you pc and change the administration details and then gain direct access to it.

The second is a modded windows firewall - Though I've not yet figured out how they have modded the firewall to allow entry.

The third is a service that is hidden and the most common one being used, I only found out about this one when I stripped the OS down and found the shell for the service. This is allowing direct injection and is also informing who ever it is that has modded the OS that it's online and access is granted.

So far the only damage that was done on the machines that had this OS on, was the relentless amount of Malware injected in to the machine. But there was traces of a hidden botnet on there as well, but these wern't activated.

Upvote 0