D.X Development

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Kept this under closed doors but i been working on a source for 1.9, today i just finished of the last part of coding the RunGate and now able to Login into game. So now it's just building up the engine and doing the server file work because i can't use any server files i have to build up my own which isn't fun but meh.
33xzudy.jpg

I will update with progress but i might be a little slow -.- il release a set of files once it's pretty stardard.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sly dog u :p

Good luck with this mate.

Cheers mate, could do with your help soon :P Shanda have new..i don't know how to explain but some maps have changed and i need to work out how to sort it, format isn't the problem it's just the detail thats changed on that map if you know what i mean? am struggling to to update it to support them.

---------- Post added 10-10-2011 at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-10-2011 at 07:28 PM ----------

Added Launcher, planned to do something eles with a SQL account creation but it would take too long and slow me down alot so this will do for now, still fixing a bug with account creation but it will be fix soon and bottons done.
2py3huc.jpg

Heroes are working but need work, you are able to summon hero, use commands but attacking has a problem at the moment, once it attacks it freezes which should also be fix soon and add data storage list.

Skills have cool down (not all).

Item Shop commands added (Yuan) item shop fully functional, was already done but needed changing due to new client.

Need to fix mele attack - misses far too much then it should, skills attack are done.
New Maps - this is important one also, need to update to support new maps, it's effected alot of the town maps.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Nice one mate, yeah no problem. Will speak to you on MSN when im on.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
[Update]
New map format is now supported.
New monster format is now supported.

Timeout/Attack on Rungate is now fixed.
RunGate Anti-Plug feature added.
Added MagicInvTime to RunGate.
Packets sent to RunGate increased.

Evil.DB added - Updated with Ambit.

Mounts Leopard, Lion, Dragon Updated - Fixed Transform 2. Mount Staff needs to be add and also 3rd Form.

Alot of Commands are fixed, also added.

Commands Fixed / Updated

CHECKITEMBOX
$PARAM(1) Return Item ID
$PARAM(2) Return Item Name

$USEITEMMAKEINDEX(n) ID
$USEITEMNAME(n) Name

GuildMemberMaxLimit
<$GUILD.MEMBERMAX>
<$GUILD.MEMBERCOUNT>
<$GUILD.EXP>
*JoinGuild Character Name Guild Name

<$MASTEROKLEVEL>

$USEITEMMAKEINDEX(n)
$USEITEMNAME(n)

Hero fixed to support new client
Hero Spirital Bar fixed (Can be adjusted via Engine)

In Game ranks fixed
- Need to fix Hero ranks
*Engine Supports new client Format - Will Not work on clients under 1.960.

Skills need delay adding<
-Wiz MeteorShower need fixings - puts 3 layers on the ground with 1 cast and time on floor lowering.

Stall Now fixed.

\\

Not had anytime to work on files yet, Rungate was a big problem, had to be fixed. Thanks to madman for sharing the new map structure also, so now you can download sdo latests client and it will work without any problems.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok engine now supports A.F.T and Rainbow commands up to V1.9.8.0 and am not going above this until the new class gets introduced.

You can also use 1280 rez now. Am planning on re doing the launcher having the options to change ingame settings etc.. just not at the moment.

I will start on files after work tomorrow if i can. Also fixed register problem i was having so thats ok. Got few Chinese people testing the engine as we speak so they will get back to me with any bugs. fixed a fair few problems tonight just not worth posting. @fastbuy is in though, i may use that instead of @Buy as i think it looks alot better plus easyier for people who have never played. Basically it shows the item image in shop and not just the name, you can see stats etc..

Also Extenstion quests are working ok, these quests are like repeat, daily quests.. but they go into a different window then your main quests so your not flooded with quests in 1 window, commands are same as rainbow
[setup]
stepcount = 4
title =
ID = 21
stepDESC1 =
21al1ex.jpg

Erm think thats it... well heres a picture to lightin the mood, <3 KF.
2z5iw53.jpg

---------- Post added 13-10-2011 at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-10-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

Had to redo the launcher today which has been done.

Fixed Register - Couldn't register with English Settings
Server status fixed
Launcher will know end in processors after start game

I will add resolution settings and window mode option on the interface so you don't have to go edit the files. Also ty for Ryan for giving me that quick tutorial on how to add a skin lol, lost without him.

Started on the files, got the Login done, check Variables etc.. and got the quests in, you will recive the first quest when you login.
Added Global message when a new player joins so he can feel special for that 2 seconds.

Few NPC's are in, am also thinking of adding some more shop npc commands but duno yet.

It's not pretty but it will do for the mean time.
i4mg77.jpg

2uttcae.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok Mounts Leopard and Lion 3rd and final form is done, also you can now open stall with them. Dragon and Phoenix i will work on later.
Am not doing the sdo system for mounts, am also not bothering with 1st and 2nd form as they are pointless as you can't ride them so i will just add them to a shop and when you buy one it will upgrade it. well here is the script which will work. People can do what ever they want with mounts when i release the files.

Code:
[@Upgrade]
#ACT
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 20 + 999

#IF
#ACT
give 凤凰石 1

#IF
random 1
#ACT
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 59 = 1
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 8 = 1
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 9 = 2
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 27 = 1
MOV M0 $PARAM(10)

Quick video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLRjf7r526A (sorry about the music)

Maybe in 2 weeks time i will have a stable set of files to release, am not gonna bother posting much on this now because am happy with the source for the time being so focus is on the files and also client translating, not fun but it needs to be done -.-.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Finished the last 2 mounts, i must of spent about 3 hours last night trying to get them to work then remembered i never updated the monster database -.-. Still some issues with refresh rate when getting off the mount but no big deal at the moment.
e63tvk.jpg

[MENTION=947]Tai[/MENTION] yer alot of translations to do with the client, i don't mind at all hexing the client because of no client source it's translating the same image interface 4 times because of 4 different resolutions, it's a pain.

---------- Post added 23-10-2011 at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was 15-10-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

I decided to try and get 1.9 running with SQL as i think it's much better to use rather then DBC which i hate using and am sure am not the only one here who doesn't like it.

I not yet started it and i never done anything like this but i got the C3 source and i can go off that, well try -.- i will just try to get the Database reading in sql first then if all is good then start doing other tables like Account and character info.

Milo also spotted a few issues with the source which has now been delt with so thanks to him for that.

Files are coming along extremely slow because of the Quests which i been trying to fix and still having problems with them, hopefully get this fixed asap, also having problems with monsters taking far too long to spawn but i know of this and will have this sorted.

Not much of a update but i been pretty busy recently and not had the time.