Dark souls

smoochy boys on tour

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Anyone got this game then?

Dam it's a hard game, i have died loads of times.
I haven't got that far but it's enjoyable when your not dying.

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
Ha, be prepared to die 100x more in the next 2-3 hours of gameplay.

I played this for about 20 mins at a mates house and hated it but he finished the game (on easy) and he said 90% of the time he was the "Ghost form" of his-self.

This is one of the Japanese "Rape-a-thon" games where you are the victim.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Ha, be prepared to die 100x more in the next 2-3 hours of gameplay.

I played this for about 20 mins at a mates house and hated it but he finished the game (on easy) and he said 90% of the time he was the "Ghost form" of his-self.

This is one of the Japanese "Rape-a-thon" games where you are the victim.

There is no "easy" mode or any modes???...

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Anyone willing to give a few levels before "Prepare to die edition" comes out?:)

-Ash

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
I got both Demon's and Dark Souls. I'm actually quite good at it. It's a great game franchise and does a better job scaring the **** out of you than the new Resident Evil.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Hehe what level are you?:)

And any chance you could let me win some fights for points? :D

-Ash

PS: Only level 21 at the moment and wanna get as high as possible for next expansion :)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
i would say am a dark souls vet cleared on 360 twice + 2 NG(300ish hours) and got PTD edition on pc just got to new content.

i just dont understand why people can say its hard, ye i get that new players dont have any idea were to go when u firelink but if u talk to every one and read the item descriptions its easy to work out. as for gameplay its just patterns once you learn the tells(movement befor an attack) its pretty easy but still fun game

heres a few tips
1. backstab and parry use and abuse the invincibility frames from these moves to avoid 90% of attacks
2. dont beafraid to die and loose 20-30 k souls on a boss
3. dont overlevel most of your damage will come from the weapon
4. PICK THE MASTER KEY
5. watch your weight. idealy i want to be less than 25% of ur max this will give u a faster run speed and faster rolls
6. just take your time and enjoy the game explore.

if any of you guys are getting stuck on were to go next or on a boss post or drop me a pm always happy to help on DS

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
ppl dnt understand that its not how high ur lvl is but ur kit weapon etc. on demon souls wiki ppl say try keep around 35-40 for best pvp etc cus there is alot mre ppl that lvl then 80+

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
most only stay low level on a new game to twink out there kit and get easy kills on new players

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I've been playing Dark Souls recently to get ready for Dark Souls II.

I'm trying to build a spear class and currently using a "Lightning Winged Spear +". (Is this the best lightning spear out there?)

-Ash

Playing it on 360.

---------- Post Merged on 09-01-2014 at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-01-2014 at 11:58 AM ----------

Seems like theirs not a lot of interest in this game since the thread never made it to page 2. The game isn't all that bad even though it's been out for a while I still find it pretty decent. Especially when it comes to PVP (Does kinda get Bull **** on "Back Stab" though).. One minute I'm behind them and the next they glitch behind me or some't. But besides that it ain't bad.

So if anyone still playing this send me a message.

-Ash