DayZ

smoochy boys on tour

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
Anyone else playing this?

Looking for some members of lomcn to join on dayZ... im a total noob to it as of last night.

Would appreciate any active players to give me a message..... aslong as you aint gonna kill me and steal my clothes like someone has already done.... game seems to be full of perverts 0.o

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I sometimes play this. I got a bit bored of it a while back, but I'd be happy to get a Mir-DayZ crew going for shits and giggles.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
I'm playing a lot of DayZ at the moment as there's no good servers up and chronicles was a let down ( For me ). I think dayz is one of the best games out at the moment specially if your looking for that realistic feel because it's got that. Would be happy to hop on with you lot if you got some people on.

( Joking head to the army base / airport for nice loot normally see a lot of mozens and M4's there and scopes for mozen. )

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
Yeah... im kinds lost in a strange looking town with a police station with a spiral staircase?... I was mugged at the start of my first dayz experience and tbh its left me kinda scarred..... so I've not explored much. I do hear theres some good loot there like. ill message you both as soon as I can get online. maybe tonight or tomorrow. but we will sort something out. Cheers lads :)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
only problem with this genre of game is the amount of cheats running around. havent touched dayz or warZ in weeks an hour trying to find anything only to get aimbotted or run in to some one with a god mode :/.

H1Z1 Looks awesome tho watched a live stream with a dev few days ago lets hope it can deliver more than just pvp and have some interesting PVE ideas

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
luckily I've never come across any cheats. Really enjoying hardcore servers at the moment