Delphi Programmer!

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Hello, im in need of a delphi programmer if some one wouldnt mind lending me a hand.

I need to get the image encoding of the SGL image type for WoooL. I am coding a editor in C# and have the source of a viewer in Delphi i have been told to look in the source for the encodings but i dont know Delphi.

Heres what my editor can do now.

Right its not much now but its a working progress. I have support if needed from two other Developers working on the same thing coding it in the same language [C#] so we should be able to pull something together.

Heres all i have right now i am aware the other two are able to import but the client doesnt read the image so i will have a shot.

[kSGL News]
Can open Simple Images (*.jpg / *.gif / *.bmp) which it will display. Unable to open SGL image files as of yet!

*Added - Open Dialogs Working 25/11/05
*Added - Now Able To View Simple Images (*.jpg / *.gif / *.bmp)
*Added - New Buttons For Later Use

Last edited:

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol you still havnt done that? :| if u send me the source for the sgl viewer ill do it... (im bored :P)

Tumaruoso

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Tad confused.. if theres 2 others who know what they are doing making an importer why are you bothering?

So thats the problem? The client won't read the imported images? Sounds odd. It could mean that headers aren't put together correctly for the image so when client trys to read it, it fails.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Sir Auron has alot of stuff to do and he offered to code this so i just leave him to it. Im doing it as it will help me learn C#