Diablo 4

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Ahh diablo is already at their 4th release, i could swear it was yesterday when everyone was thrilled and excited about season 2 “date release”, I seriously need to catch up..

Feeling left out as i never liked any mmorpg but mir 2 :(
#WheresTheOG’s

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
Ahh diablo is already at their 4th release, i could swear it was yesterday when everyone was thrilled and excited about season 2 “date release”, I seriously need to catch up..

#WheresTheOG’s
yeah probably diablo immoral that one lol yeah there all bad tbf just a waste of time lol

it is more like there 5th one but guess its 4 as the last one was so bad they don't count it in the diablo series haha

Blizzard has gone down hill alot since its chinese take over.

Last edited:

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
D4 will be D.O.A.... sorry.... gonna be packed with microtransactions and **** to generate cash for Blizzard. Put me down for a no on D4. Rather play D2R.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
D4 will be D.O.A.... sorry.... gonna be packed with microtransactions and **** to generate cash for Blizzard. Put me down for a no on D4. Rather play D2R.
yep. But thats all games these days.
Very depressing for us golden oldies that come from better times... but for new people its standard for them, they dont know any better

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
D4 have already stated there will be no pay for power aspect unlike the mobile game diablo immortal.

youre looking at cosmetic transactions which im fine with because i dont bother buying them

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
D4 have already stated there will be no pay for power aspect unlike the mobile game diablo immortal.

youre looking at cosmetic transactions which im fine with because i dont bother buying them

Second this, it’s all cosmetics, a battle pass about £10 for 3 month season. You get XP boosts on the battle pass but they are lvl locked so u can’t even pay to boost the pass to get them.

Only bit of P2W I know of is pre order get early access. BUT season pass and rankings won’t be for a week or so after launch so no real major benefit.

Expansions similar to Warcraft will follow further down the line with new systems and classes.

It looks 10 x better than MirM and it’s monetisations

Reactions: Sanjian

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
diablo 4 has a cost to actually play of £60 plus before you even start? lol

they also do this

1675013406379.png

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
yeah probably diablo immoral that one lol yeah there all bad tbf just a waste of time lol

it is more like there 5th one but guess its 4 as the last one was so bad they don't count it in the diablo series haha

Blizzard has gone down hill alot since its chinese take over.
Blizzard is owned by Activision (American) who just shut down all chinese wow server due to them not repaying for the license, wonder where we've seen that before .

I agree about the micro transactions, miss the days where you buy a game and get the full package. Now its dlc spread over years.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Reactions: zedina

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
Blizzard is owned by Activision (American) who just shut down all chinese wow server due to them not repaying for the license, wonder where we've seen that before .

I agree about the micro transactions, miss the days where you buy a game and get the full package. Now its dlc spread over years.

yeah been a while since i looked into who owns what lol still has Tencent stakes in it so still partly chinese lol interesting some of the shareholders are blackrock and vanguard lol

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I really like the look of D4.

Unless they last minute flip it, they dont have anything other than cosmetic MTX in their game (same as Path of Exile).
If that's the case, great, it'll be a great revenue stream without influencing the game

Battle Passes are about standard on most of this style game these days.

Definitely not releasing my server the same month as D4 haha

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

#WheresTheOG’s
D4 is not an mmorpg...it's an ARPG
The only microtransactions will be in cosmetics, its nothing like that trash Diablo Immortal where its P2W and only where either retards and brainlesss/clueless
people give netease and blizzard money
yep. But thats all games these days.
Very depressing for us golden oldies that come from better times... but for new people its standard for them, they dont know any better
The problem is how much is P2W......if its only for cosmetics thats not really a problem, look at league you have 0 P2W same with teamfight tactics...

How delusional you are, why are you talking about something you have no idea about ? It's not a ''licence'' you need to pay for like you do owning a company in a country like USA or EU, they where OBILIGATED by law in China to collaborate with a local company because as you know chinese are communists so its not like launching a game in Europe, you basicly have to pay a company to run your game in their company so its obvious netease wanted more money, it was a disspute about money....

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
The problem is how much is P2W......if its only for cosmetics thats not really a problem, look at league you have 0 P2W same with teamfight tactics...
League make something like $2.64 million a day on their cosmetics, which is insane!