DiamondServer 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
in 15mins id say
lvl 23-25

but from level 28 to 30 about 30mins.

30-40 about 1 hour.

from 40 - 46
at least 2 to 3 days.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
lust said:
in 15mins id say
lvl 23-25

but from level 28 to 30 about 30mins.

30-40 about 1 hour.

from 40 - 46
at least 2 to 3 days.
btw m8 u have ne idea when ull be finishing implementing bosses into the KRs?

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
well atm Bossmobs are in the KR just a matter of getting The tele scrolls to get there :).

Muffin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 14, 2005
United Kingdom
were can i get these files cos i downloaded the full client and got some files corrupt

l-hum.will, l-mon2.will, mmap.wil, mon10.wil, mon17.wil, mon24.wil, mon25.wil, objects.wil, tiles.wil

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
lust said:
well atm Bossmobs are in the KR just a matter of getting The tele scrolls to get there :).

ahahahahaha, thats y the KR npc dont work :P, u also stopped us from running through the doors?

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
i dont no what is wrong with the drros but ill fix them.

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
im lookin to play this server but previously i played Ragezone and ive downloaded the exe and everything for this server but everytime i click the exe for this server it loads ragezones stuff up and i dont no how to stop can sum1 plz help me on changing servers.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
CrazyRok's said:
im lookin to play this server but previously i played Ragezone and ive downloaded the exe and everything for this server but everytime i click the exe for this server it loads ragezones stuff up and i dont no how to stop can sum1 plz help me on changing servers.

Download the Patcher not the exe as sum immature tw@ swapped the exes round so they go to ragezone not diamond

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
okay this is a really noobin question but .... wen i click the exe and the thing says wrong and says sum sotra chinese crap :S can some one help me out and direct me in the right way so i can play the server ... many thanks

nemises

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
CrazyRok's said:

down load the one off forum m8 that works one off here takes you to ragezone

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
The server is ONLINE!!!!
it has been for ages.

LionRoar , EnHancer , FlameDisrupt , EnergyRep , FrostCrunch are all comeing out.
Because people are useing them to para people when it is only ment to be used for mobs.
Untill LR is fixed spells can come out.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
in other words @ sabuk wall lust got owned by our guild , bcz he ws parad by lion roar so now hes crying . . . . . taking out all the spells cz just lion roar wud seem unfair . . . . in other words ****ING UP THE SERVER BY MAKING IT FIT HIS NON-GM CHAR!!!!!!!!!! . . . . twat

Status
Not open for further replies.