[Holley] Do you want Holley Fast Rates...?

smoochy boys on tour

Do you want play Holley Fast Rates?

• Total voters

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Good afternoon everyone, the question is simple,
I come to ask how many people might be interested in playing the PVP server of the Holley version of legend of mir 3.
The idea is to make a server focused on pvp where missions will not be the main idea (there will be quite a few),
but it will be focused more on individual and group leveling with many dungeons and bosses to hunt.
Fixed weekly events and extras depending on my good mood.
Highlighting that the server would be like before without too many paraphernalia but with the idea that it should be long-lasting with a fast experience but without going crazy.
I await a response, thank you very much and greetings!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
First of all, how are you? Because this is not your first account. You probably had a server in the past and want to hide something.

Anyway, enough people would play a 3.55 high rate but don't focus on group leveling and stuff like that. This is not 2006 anymore, you won't get enough users for that.

Reactions: SiposN

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hello, I'm fine, thank you?
Well, honestly, a while ago I lost the email in which the other account was registered and I have lost access to it, I had already published something with this account before and it was already known who it was. I do not have access to the other account due to the loss of the email address to which it was registered, not because I was trying to hide anything. Greetings

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Hello, I'm fine, thank you?
Well, honestly, a while ago I lost the email in which the other account was registered and I have lost access to it, I had already published something with this account before and it was already known who it was. I do not have access to the other account due to the loss of the email address to which it was registered, not because I was trying to hide anything. Greetings
Please make a post here so we can look at merging the two accounts.
Private Questions & Complaints

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
First of all, how are you? Because this is not your first account. You probably had a server in the past and want to hide something.

Anyway, enough people would play a 3.55 high rate but don't focus on group leveling and stuff like that. This is not 2006 anymore, you won't get enough users for that.
I am open to suggestions of what people are looking for, but it has to be in the Holley and fast rates version, otherwise I am not interested in doing it, but I am open to being able to direct it in one way or another depending on whether people are more interested, my intention is Let those servers from before pvp fast come back.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I am open to suggestions of what people are looking for, but it has to be in the Holley and fast rates version, otherwise I am not interested in doing it, but I am open to being able to direct it in one way or another depending on whether people are more interested, my intention is Let those servers from before pvp fast come back.

Suggestions? That's easy. Think about the good servers we had in the past. RNDpro, Avenge, Supreme, etc.

Just don't make one of those servers where they keep you only in a zone until you reach certain level and then you get access to a new zone but lose the access to the one before.

Reactions: SiposN