DragonSoul Server! Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
Svr Name: DragonSoul
Svr Ip: 81.154.36.255

Start Lvl 34
have to come ingame to find out the rest =P.
patches needed for ship maps/dragonmaps/snow map etc.
will be available v soon on FTP site.

Svr is still in Beta Test Mode so expect alot of changes to drops files/ items etc. still making various items.

Server Status ONLINE

Server IP changed to 81.154.36.255

Last edited:

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
hi guys.
The server has been up for about 2-3 days. i would just like to know how the people playing the server think we could improve it, and what people would like to see more of. id just like a general opinion of how you think the servers going. cheers. /Galastic

p.s remember this server is still in beta test mode so we still are doing alot of changes. i made an extra 40 items last nite which are now ingame and in drop files. the FTP site will be done fully so u will be able to see all the new maps and items properly which will make the server alot more enjoyable imo. however i have had ingame opinions of the server, and the feedback has been good to hear. i see that players are already lvling hard to wear the set kits we have applied into the server. keep it up coz there are lots more items/multiple set items that can be dropped.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
DragonSoul Server Status

ssbv1.php