Draven Skin

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Most of you already know that Draven is the next hero brother to Darius however this is his skin for when he's released:

[video=youtube;ZOK2w9zaQX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOK2w9zaQX4&feature=g-u-u[/video]

It's a very high quality skin so i'm rather impressed with riot this time around.

And the patch preview fr those who haven't seen it;

[video=youtube;Fusp6idi-3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fusp6idi-3w&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Not too shocked about the Darius nerfs lol. (Patch should be live wednesday morning for us if all goes well).

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
sup soulseeker

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Looks like another immense champ, yet varus was supposed to be the best of the lot but seems to be to be the worst lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Looks like another immense champ, yet varus was supposed to be the best of the lot but seems to be to be the worst lol

By "supposed to be" you mean because the same douche bags who cry "OH ANOTHER OP CHAMP" every single time before they have even been released said so. It's so dull. Varus is epicly boring though. Biggest waste of 6300 I've spent. Followed by 4800 on kennen!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Woah woah woah, Kennen is not a waste lol. Take that back bitch! Owns lane, then owns team fights with ult.

Varus is also really good against certain match-ups I find, his blighted passive shits all over Taric for example. Super poke range but lacks that... escape that's just needed lol, but yea he IS pretty boring unless you pick off kills with your Q, sniping is funs.

This skin looks awesome, I've been quite impressed with their recent skins such as Shyvana, Swain, Amumu and morgana... the particle effects are just pure win. But I am Sooooooooooooooooo looking forward to FoxFire Ahri skin that's coming out soon :D

Darius nerfs were needed. He could do literally nothing but press Q and do stupid free harass... then if you wanted to trade he'd trade better THEN pull you back in when you run away and finish you lol. I think he'll still be good after the nerf tbh.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I fall asleep playing Kennen :/ Each to their own lol

Man Deathcap Zonya's kennen is just madness. Press R and proceed to watch them get destroyed, then laugh as you zonya yourself to stop them from touching you :P

I think he's fun at least :(

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Tbh I still haven't mastered the art of using item actives lol. Always forget about them in the heat of the moment. Tanks are more fun for me, sometimes I cba to dance around and just want to ramrod people with a pig.

LoL9.jpg

Like Anivia's build btw? The fkin troll did annoyingly well lol. Even if she was purposely icewalling me all the time -_-

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
That build is actually legit lol. She can do a lot of damage without actually needing super damage items.

I hate pig boar woman, I just don't see her role and why she fulfills it better than others, but I must admit sometimes being a fking massive bear of lightning tanking your way to victory is fun :P

It took me a while to get used to using actives in team fights. It first started on Irelia with Randiuns omen, I'd use to lose team fights and wonder why I never activated it (which would have shut their AD carry down enough for me to kill them) until eventually it just soaked in to use it. Kennen's is easy really as it's more like a "oh crap I'm going to die - nevermind zonya's" and it's easy to remember as it's your "backup". Randuins you gotta be near their AD Carries for it to be of good use.

Practice makes perfect though.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It wasn't legit though she started off AD went to support and then tank items lol. It was pure troll. Premades of course. I did kindof start the ball rolling by telling her to take surge though -_- but yeah obviously its kinda viable lol. No1 plays Sejuani but for me she's proving a v strong jungling tank.

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
By "supposed to be" you mean because the same douche bags who cry "OH ANOTHER OP CHAMP" every single time before they have even been released said so. It's so dull. Varus is epicly boring though. Biggest waste of 6300 I've spent. Followed by 4800 on kennen!

errrr no because on the first look leaks he looked very good and fun to play but isnt, pretty much what u said lol

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
He's out on PBE, a lot of people forget he exists here hence where he gets tested by the public. Varius I like the opinion that he's the weakest he's actually rival to graves in terms of early game burst. I assume most here are maxing Q / E, try maxing W and using Q + E to proc it, you'll find that you can easily take 45% if you have a-speed quite easily and that's not to mention the AA damage and q+e's damage :) Most people fall for the trap of using heal over ignite but since heal's taken a few nerfs it's not as great early as it once was. ^^

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I max Q then W. Still boring as fk. Miss Fortune ftw, purely for the laugh

Last edited:

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
MF is my favourite AD, then Ezrael. Enjoy playing Varus and his sniping is so fun tbf, he's very squishy so for a final item I kinda like a Frozen Mallet on him, helps with catching up as well considering Q slows him down and he has poor move speed in general.

Draven looks pretty awesome, especially the having to catch his axes makes him seem not quite as over powered as he could be but he is another minimum cd champ - like Darius but requiring more skill to play. Got enough IP to get him on Weds now thanks to the weekend IP boost =)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
He'll probably be one of those champs that if you can master then he'll be super strong, very skill dependant.