enough with the low exp severs

Join Discord

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
i and proberly alot of other ppl want high rate severs not x128 not x200 but a bit higher there more fun alot more pk ect ppl play private casue they dont wana play euro so why make x2 exp when thats just as slow as euro.
i myself would have made a sever but not having the knowhow to is the problem plzzz if some1 is making another sever reconcider the exp thank you btw if i wrong plz post your opinion ^^

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Unfortunately this isn't the place to talk about servers (even though the section is called mir 3 server chat) and you'll be joining me on the 'knowingly flouted rule' list lol. So i suggest you make a thread on whatever section your sposed to post on.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Well people dont want to spend lots of time on a server thats possibly going to last a couple of weeks. Also the stat cap doesnt help, You need to take everything into consideration really.

/Zen2

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I would like to see i nice high rate. All rest servers up are good but not for me :) am a lazy bum and like levels given too me :)

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Lets face it there is a monopoly with mir 3 private servers, until one of the big servers close, new servers don't stand a chance.

You get the same group of people lingering between new servers, I don't really see why new hosts make low rate servers. If you want some kind of population these days you have to have a x128 rate server at the very least.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Lets face it there is a monopoly with mir 3 private servers, until one of the big servers close, new servers don't stand a chance.

You get the same group of people lingering between new servers, I don't really see why new hosts make low rate servers. If you want some kind of population these days you have to have a x128 rate server at the very least.
Im one of those few and we are the 'mid rate group' lol. You have avenge for the high rate then countless low rates but no1 seems able to make a stable mid rate. So we are forced to keep trying and keep playing other servers and the prophecy states that 1 day we will find the promised land.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
is i said befor i would make u a high rate but no point cuz off all di*k heads around so theres no point any more

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
80 % off mir 3 players all they every seem to be able to do moan and give grief none stop just no point to it anymore

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
If the server is fair people don't moan so much, yeah maybe amongst players but thats needed in my opinion.

Mir without some rivalries and conflict is so dull, lets face it its not a great game lol it just has great pvp I think.

Also you need a laid back host who doesn't take themselves too seriously so can cope with the moaning.

People are too afraid of arguments, I wish I knew how to make a server but I'm useless with computers :(

darknight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
urgh i´ll host a high rate if someone here good with the mir 3 files will set them up. send me email or pm here, i posted in the need a host at top of this section of forum. Im a lazy bum myself, i would like someone whos not after gm status to do this. Prefferably someone whos high ranking in lomcn so he can look after server that there are no gms. In my experience GM´s always means trouble and corruption :Þ