eon8 - Scary or what?

Join Discord

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Farphit said:
wait a second, was leocrasher wrong? i think she was.
I'm denying it. Give me an hour and I'll come up with some long winded twisted over zealous story about how it all relates to what I said.

;)
/Leo

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Well, in a way leo was correct. They were trying to find out how people would react to seeing this count down and not knowing what it was for.

And leo says:

how they respond to certain triggers.

Change the word "triggers" to "countdown timers", and it sums the website up really. :P

I done my homework. Even though i am still probably wrong.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
LeoCrasher said:
I'm denying it. Give me an hour and I'll come up with some long winded twisted over zealous story about how it all relates to what I said.

;)
/Leo

why? The issue here isnt wether u were right or wrong with respect to what you said. Its the fact you werent stupid enough to get hyped over a timer for no reason. I dont understand the deal with it.

Raz0rfang, go to your kitchen and locate an egg timer. Turn it over and watch the sand fall through, then panic and hoard food because nobody has any idea what the ****s gonna happen when all that sands run through....

Head for this hills people, the apocolypse is nigh........

On the subject of your Avatar (i guess the siggy has gone) its ****, notbecuase you made it, but because its worthless. "I survived eon8" ****ing congradulations, you survived the square root, of **** all. over 4 billion people survived eon8, nobody died during it. Odly enough, the avatar seems to sum up your life well "Acheived **** all" is how i interpret it.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Atomicide said:
why? The issue here isnt wether u were right or wrong with respect to what you said. Its the fact you werent stupid enough to get hyped over a timer for no reason. I dont understand the deal with it.

Raz0rfang, go to your kitchen and locate an egg timer. Turn it over and watch the sand fall through, then panic and hoard food because nobody has any idea what the ****s gonna happen when all that sands run through....

Head for this hills people, the apocolypse is nigh........

On the subject of your Avatar (i guess the siggy has gone) its ****, notbecuase you made it, but because its worthless. "I survived eon8" ****ing congradulations, you survived the square root, of **** all. over 4 billion people survived eon8, nobody died during it. Odly enough, the avatar seems to sum up your life well "Acheived **** all" is how i interpret it.
Yeah, But in the fact where his IP was located was all terroist area, and it had a strange map with dots on it, ect, it does seem weird, But I get what your saying. It was nothing.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Raz0rfang said:
and it had a strange map with dots on it, ect,

Shut up, your head is up your ass. I'm really sick of you being on this forum now.

Heres a map with dots for you, suppose im a ****ing terroist now ? Idiot.

Attachments

• Map.JPG
    Map.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Wond said:
Shut up, your head is up your ass. I'm really sick of you being on this forum now.

lmao :P

Im likin the map :D

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
To many stupid people in this world, sorry to say that...look at americans....bush controls them with that "terrorist" sh!t....be real../...i am strating to think that USA crashed their twin towers

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Ripman said:
To many stupid people in this world, sorry to say that...look at americans....bush controls them with that "terrorist" sh!t....be real../...i am strating to think that USA crashed their twin towers

A few people thought this. About a year after the attack, people were questioning if the attack was a "setup" from somewhere within the USA (bush,government,army etc).

I bet you there will be another count down site soon, but this time, there will be people about the internet who think its time that "aliens" popped out from pluto and attacked us. -_-

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
ash1234 said:

A few people thought this. About a year after the attack, people were questioning if the attack was a "setup" from somewhere within the USA (bush,government,army etc).

I bet you there will be another count down site soon, but this time, there will be people about the internet who think its time that "aliens" popped out from pluto and attacked us. -_-

No doubt it will be razorfag's homepage and yet again he will be on here posting his bull****.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Wond said:

OMG those look like bacteria under a microscope.... YEW AR A BIOKEMICAL WARFARE GUY.

/consipracy
/sarcasm