Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind

Join Discord

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
The film was released in March 2004. i recently came across this film and i have watched it 3/4 times (mainly because u have to).

Has any 1 else seem this film?? or heard of it.

The Film;
A couple undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour, but it is only through the process of loss that they discover what they had to begin with.

Film actors are Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. (the main charactures).

Use this page http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/ for more info on the film.

To watch the film go to http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/eternal_sunshine_of_the_spotless_mind/ and if u click the Very First "Watch Full" thats on the page, that is the best quality and sound.

let me know what u think of the film please.

BTW u have to watch it all the way thru, to get the grasp of the film.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I've seen it, it's a cleverly interesting film concept.

I felt it was surprisingly good.

/Gandi/Ryan

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Great film and one of those 1s you have to think about (the best kind) going to watch it again tonight, thankss for reminding me

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Great film and one of those 1s you have to think about (the best kind) going to watch it again tonight, thankss for reminding me

ye i have seen this film a few time, and to me it keeps getting better.

have u ever seen Donnie Darko CraiG^?? if u havnt i wud reccommend it, if ur into this sort of film anyways.

ill download it now n watch it tnite

let us know what u think to it (use the spoilers) and tell us the part u found the best :P then ill post mine lol

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Funny you said that I wanted to watch that heard so much about it and downloaded donnie brasco instead by accident haha! And then didn't have time to download odnnie darko and forgot all about it haha.

Thanks for reminding me dude.

I shalleth downloadings nowsa!