Ex girlfriends.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
You always find a way to make yourself look like a tit, well done.

Can't say i know any better idea's than what i've heard already lol, if you've got a dog just get a bag of dog sh*t and lob it at her car :)

That's off the top of my head, can't say i've done it though lol.
Really?, about every post ive seen from you, all you do is moan, and you chat so much **** its unbelieveable, do me a favor, go on a motorway and get yourself run over.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Really?, about every post ive seen from you, all you do is moan, and you chat so much **** its unbelieveable, do me a favor, go on a motorway and get yourself run over.

Yet again you never fail to spam after the post is what, two days old.

I'm quite shocked your still on this forum due to your an absolute ass, though it seems LOMCN has a few of these nowadays.

And seriously i chat so much sh*t, your accusing other people of being annoying in a previous post.

Yet i've seen mods and normal forum members just argue with you at every chance they get. Now i can see why.

Oh and tbh im not a retard so im not going to run into the motorway.

Oh and b4 you even start on spelling i don't give a ****e, go die tbh.

Thankz
-x- :P

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Yet again you never fail to spam after the post is what, two days old.

I'm quite shocked your still on this forum due to your an absolute ass, though it seems LOMCN has a few of these nowadays.

And seriously i chat so much sh*t, your accusing other people of being annoying in a previous post.

Yet i've seen mods and normal forum members just argue with you at every chance they get. Now i can see why.

Oh and tbh im not a retard so im not going to run into the motorway.

Oh and b4 you even start on spelling i don't give a ****e, go die tbh.

Thankz
-x- :P

The people that decide to argue with me are general idiots.
I accused of being annoying in the other thread because people were constantly moaning about a server non stop.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Pocoyo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Learn more about citing Wikipedia •Jump to: navigation, search
Pocoyo

Narrated by Stephen Fry
Country of origin Spain
Production
Producer(s) Zinkia Entertainment
Running time 6 minutes
Broadcast
Original channel ITV,
CITV Channel,
Five
Pocoyo is a pre-school animated cartoon series about a young boy who dresses in blue and who is full of curiosity. Viewers are encouraged to recognise situations that Pocoyo is in, and things that are going on with or around him.

Series 1 consists of 52 episodes, each lasting 6 minutes. The British actor and comedian Stephen Fry narrates the English language version, which is broadcast within the UK on CITV. José María del Río narrates the Castillian Spanish version.

Channel Five has acquired the terrestrial rights to the show, making it part of the Milkshake! strand.

The broadcaster has picked up the rights to the first series and the upcoming second series, both consisting of 52 episodes.

The show, which is a co-production between Spanish producer Zinkia Entertainment and Granada International, will continue to air on the CITV Channel. [1]

Contents [hide]
1 Characters
2 Other characters
3 Info
4 Trivia
5 Episode guide
5.1 Series 1 - The first 52 episodes in order
5.2 Series 2
6 Credits
7 External links

[edit] Characters
Pocoyo: The eponymous main character of the series. He is a young boy who is full of curiosity and loves to play games, as well as discover new things. He is always shown wearing blue clothes and a hat. Pato, Elly and Loula are his friends. He is (always) four years old; his "birthday" (when he inevitably turns four again) is October 14.
Pato: Pato is a yellow duck who wears a small green hat. A firm favourite amongst the young children due to his enjoyable dancing. Although friendly, Pato is the most brittle and impatient character (indicated by his beak that bends in an angle when disappointed or shocked); on occasion he completely loses his temper, jumping up and down and quacking furiously. Pato means duck in Spanish, Portuguese, and Tagalog.
Elly: A pink elephant who wears a blue back-pack, but despite her size she is a graceful and gentle character, capable of ballet dancing. She usually rides around on her scooter.
Loula: Pocoyo's yellow spotty pet puppy and companion.
Sleepy Bird: A teal-coloured bird. She does little but sleep, and usually flies with her eyes closed. Named "Pajaroto" in the Spanish version (reportedly named after a Zinkia employee nicknamed "Maroto", and bearing a strong resemblance to him), and "Pájaro Dormilón" in the Latin American version.

[edit] Other characters
Whale: A huge, mute whale who Pocoyo meets under the sea.
Octopus: A red octopus (although with only 4 legs) who jibbers. He appears in the episodes "Bat and Ball" and "Juggling Balls".
Baby Bird: The small, screaming baby of Sleepy Bird, who gets into sticky situations from which he is rescued by Pocoyo.
Music Flower & The Band: "I believe that Pocoyo has the only musical flower in the world". Both play music, which Pocoyo likes.
Butterfly: A very hungry butterfly which Pocoyo occasionally catches.
Aliens: Sweet little green beings that Pocoyo finds in space in search of his toy plane.
Ball Orchestra: A group of three (3) ball-like creatures who play Trumpet, Drum and Cymbals
Caterpillar: A yellow caterpillar with a blue bow on top of her head. Speaks in jibberish like Octopus and has the ability to change into a butterfly and back when she wants.

[edit] Info
Pocoyo's world has no backdrops--just a plain white background set in a 3D space, and only accented by a foreground.
The 'key' unlocks passages in Pocoyo's world. This opens up the possibility of Pocoyo travelling to other lands in future series
Each character has its own distinctive dance, and most episodes end with the characters dancing

[edit] Trivia
The name "Pocoyo" was given to the main character by David Cantolla, one of the creators, lumikha, after his daughter used it in her nightly prayers[2]
The episode The Great Race features music strongly resembling "The Race" by Yello. Other musical "borrowings" include applying the musical styles of Kraftwerk, Vangelis and Brazilian samba to the series' incidental music. These have occurred during the following: Pocoyó playing with a toy train, Pocoyó running to start a rope jump, and Pato juggling a soccer ball, Pelé-style.

[edit] Episode guide

[edit] Series 1 - The first 52 episodes in order
So far three DVDs of the first series have been released: Pocoyo Series 1 (Eps.1-13); Pocoyo Series 1 - Explore and Discover (Eps.14-26); Pocoyo Vol. 3 - Fun and Adventures (Eps. 1-13). In some places they describe the episodes on Pocoyo Vol.3 as being the first episodes of series 2, but on the Pocoyo blog[3] there is an entry for the second series of Pocoyo being first broadcast on June 2007, so those episodes must be part of the first series.

Hush
Pocoyo Dance
Drum Roll Please
Umbrella, Umbrella
A Mystery Most Puzzling
A Present For Elly
The Big Sneeze
Double Bubble
Sleepy Bird's Surprise
Swept Away
Who's On the Phone?
Fetch Loula Fetch
A Little Cloud
Table for Fun
Keep Going Pocoyo
Where's Pocoyo?
Drummer Boy
The Great Race
Don't Touch
Mystery Footprints
Magical Watering Can
Twinkle Twinkle
Hiccup
Pato's Postal Service
Puppy Love
Bat and Ball
Elly Spots
Up Up and Away
A Surprise for Pocoyo
Having a Ball
Super Pocoyo
Let's Go Camping
The Key to It All
Fussy Duck
Whale's Birthday
Elly's Big Chase
Bedtime
Juggling Balls
Pocoyo's Little Friend
Pocoyo Pocoyo
Picture This
Musical Blocks
Paint Me a Picture
Elly's Doll
Giggle Bug
Pocoyo Gets It Right
A Dog's Life
What's In The Box
Pocoyo-lympics
Colour My World
A Little Something Between Friends
Wackily Ever After

[edit] Series 2
All For One
Band Of Friends
Big Scary Slide
Elly's Ballet Class
Guess What?
Mad Mix Machine
Mr Big Duck
New On The Planet
Pocoyo's Balloon
Pocoyo's Present
The Messy Guest
Upside Down
Who's Calling Me Now?
Elly's Shoes
Duck Stuck
Scary Noises
Not In My Backyard
Vamoosh On The Loosh
Detective Pocoyo
Scooter Madness
Lost In Space
Boo!
Party Pooper
My Pato!
Baby Bird Bother
Dirty Dog
The Seed

[edit] Credits
Executive Producer
Kathryn Hart
Anne Brogan
Jonathan Doyle
Co-Directors

David Cantolla
Guillermo García
Created by

David Cantolla
Guillermo García
Luis Gallego
Head Writer

Andy Yerkes
Chief of Technology

Colman López
Production Manager

Belli Ramírez
Co-production Executive

Maria Doolan
2D Reference animator

Alberto Sánchez
Ars Animación
2D Design Development

Pedro Bascón
Title Design

Hugo Basism
Supervising Technical Director

Luis Gallego Modelling

Rebeca Puebla
Technical Director

Samanta Undari
Pedro Amann
Technical Assistant

Rafa Carmona
Animation Supervisor

Francesc Montalt
Alfonso Rodríguez
Pepe Sánchez
Team Coordinator and animators

Remi Hueso
Norma Puerto
Animators

Alejandro Hidalgo
Carmen González
Federico Pérez
Gabriel García
Irina Yébenes
Joseba Zabala
Juan Luis Gorjón
Juan Rodríguez-Pina
Mayte Sánchez
Mireia Gispert
Nacho Peña
Rafa Martín
Roberto Johns
Thierry Torres
Thomas Didsbury
Tomás Vega Production

Pilar Cubría
Carolina Matas
Production Assistant

Isabel Esquivias
Technology Supervisor

Bruno Muniesa
Software Development

Luis Armengol
Alberto Piquer
Antonio Fenollera
Víctor M. Muriel
Mariano Blanc
Technology Assistant

Michael A. Mangicotti
IT Systems

Ángel Rascón
Jose María García
Composer & FX Sound Supervisor

Dani Heredero
Nahum García
Sound Design

José Antonio Abellán
Online Editor

Alberto Juárez
Eneko Elbira
Pocoyo Voice (UK version)

Alex Marty
Octopus' Voice

Guillermo García

[edit] External links
Pocoyo at itv.com/citv
Official Pocoyo website
Pocoyo Blog (English)
Pocoyo Blog (Spanish)
Pocoyo Blog (Arabic)
Pocoyo Blog (Japanese)
Pocoyo at TreeHouseTV.com
Zinkia Entertainment
Bandai - makers of the official range of toys
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocoyo"
Categories: Children's ITV television programmes | Programs broadcast by Treehouse TV | Spanish animation
ViewsArticle Discussion Edit this page History Personal toolsSign in / create account Navigation
Main page
Contents
Featured content
Current events
Random article
interaction
About Wikipedia
Community portal
Recent changes
Contact Wikipedia
Donate to Wikipedia
Help
Search
Toolbox
What links here
Related changes
Upload file
Special pages
Printable version
Permanent link
Cite this article
In other languages
Español
Français
Português
日本語

This page was last modified 00:10, 14 September 2007. All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License. (See Copyrights for details.)
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a U.S. registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible nonprofit charity.
Privacy policy About Wikipedia Disclaimers
Help us provide free content to the world by donating today!

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
Ok u could get her back easy,
**** in a bag , post it through her letter box at about 1am.
Smear dog **** all over her car or your own ****.
Buy a paintball gun , load it with 200+ bullets , go to her cousins house , wear a balaclava , then do the best , lay in 200 bullets into his face/torso.

Kill her cat or animal (cruel).
Pay a friend to smash in her car that way it wont be obvouse (and i dont think you get done for paying someone else to smash in a car or anything else).

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Hi there, erm, i'd like a side order of bingo wings please.
Thanks

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Id get another girl to absoloutly kick the **** out of her if she did that to me.

And while your at you need to get back at her cousin, no doubt he'll **** it when it comes to it.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
I recemend, get a hardcore *****, who will kick any girls ass. Take her to the pub where your GF' Hangs out. And say "see that cow there? she fcked up my car", Then get a mate to go to ur Ex GF, and say that your new g/f called her a slag.

Basically, get them on edge then some how get them to fight :P also take a bucket of mud to make it tha more interesting :P lol, although people dont normally carry mud with them, but i wish i did when i was on train full of girls ^.^ (all girls school fill whole train up :P)