Fast and Furious

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont think there will b a next one in this one.

i think i want there to be, since all 4 have been great (for once) if they do, i hope they still have all the main characters.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004

i think i want there to be, since all 4 have been great (for once) if they do, i hope they still have all the main characters.

course they will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
course they will.

@nozomi, we have spoiler tags, so u cld have just put his post in those :P

@badboy

yeah but its completely obvious that ur meant to know dom got set free, i dont think there is going to be another film which has to lead on from that. theres no need.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
great film tho, recommend any1 to go see it

Apart from people that think most mainstream cinema is crap these days.. There's a reason films like fast and furious never make it into polls such as the top 250 imdb film list, or win any awards. Because they're shockingly bad.
Film is an art form, the stains i leave in the rim of my toilet are more artistic than films like this.

/end rant.

However as so many of you are ranting about it i might find a copy when a dvdrip is up, and watch it for a 5min andrenaline high before i slate it any more. Maybe (just maybe) you'll prove me wrong.

Gand.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

There will be another one, it's all fitting together, remember Tokyo drift? who appears at the end of the film? now why would dom go to tokyo? what is going to happen at the end of this new one? :P.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
now why would dom go to tokyo? what is going to happen at the end of this new one? :P.

[rant]
you saw dom in tokyo because it tied in with the latest film saying he knew wan. if dom wasnt in tokyo drift, you'd have no connection to who wan was.

and like the first film, its obvious when they had the 3 cars in that formation, they wld succeed in busting him out.

they prob will end up with another film. but i cant see the ending of the latest film providing a good path in to it. maybe if they left it on a cliff hanger and didnt show them rescueing dom then it wld b more apparent for there being a 5th film. imo.
[/rant]

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
[rant]
you saw dom in tokyo because it tied in with the latest film saying he knew wan. if dom wasnt in tokyo drift, you'd have no connection to who wan was.

and like the first film, its obvious when they had the 3 cars in that formation, they wld succeed in busting him out.

they prob will end up with another film. but i cant see the ending of the latest film providing a good path in to it. maybe if they left it on a cliff hanger and didnt show them rescueing dom then it wld b more apparent for there being a 5th film. imo.
[/rant]
yes should be intresting. hopfully they will make another one, must say all 4 have been very good. but thats my opinion

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
just seen this and I reckon there will deffo be a 5th film, they've left it too open ended lol.not as good by far as any of the other films
although the bit where dom kills that guy phoenix with that muscle car is class lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
please remember to use spoiler tags