FIFA 12 i really hope that team burns in hell

Join Discord

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
wow lets make the game more feel more real by adding a new controls that u HAVE to use online and **** over evry one who bought the game the last 10 years.

i really cant belive how bad the new controls are. if it aint broke dont fix it dont try "improve" it.

any one else played this yet ??

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I like it... Makes it a little more of a challenge. Only played about 2 games on the demo though.

Can't wait for it personally.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I like it... Makes it a little more of a challenge. Only played about 2 games on the demo though.

Can't wait for it personally.
wait till u play it online when u got some guy with tesco net lagging like mad

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
ive had early release think its amazin (like me) all skills so much better now u can drag ur player anyway

bit harder to defend but all in all np think ill break my win streak record with this one of 56 games online :)

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
ive had early release think its amazin (like me) all skills so much better now u can drag ur player anyway

bit harder to defend but all in all np think ill break my win streak record with this one of 56 games online :)

Your **** gav, coming on cod?

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
I don't like the new controls either. Feels wrong. I think my love of Fifa died sometime during 2011... :(

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I think my love for Fifa died after 2003.

On topic, why are these new controls so bad?

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
There just all over the place. R1 to call in a second player when defending. X = jockey attacking player whereas O = is your light challange button and its just awkward now. Change player and press O a few inches out of place and the player lunges like an idiot (regardless of where the ball is) and basically becomes useless for 3 seconds.

They have took a sweet control set-up and took a Cleveland Steamer on its chest.

Done with football games now, BF 3 will keep me happy for the next year or two. :P

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Defending is really hard now, I quite like it. I've gone from beating 5* teams on World Class with a 3* team, to getting beat with a 5* team. Gonna take some getting used too!

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
I think my love for Fifa died after 2003.

On topic, why are these new controls so bad?

New controls are great, you will find these kids saying their bad because all they did in games was hold A and your player just shot like a missile to tackle. Now you actually have to use your brain to defend it goes from a great game to a **** game in they eyes.

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
I watched two people the other night playing this (none of which had ever used the new controls) and it was like watching basketball... 90% of the time whoever was attacking would score. End result 8-7. I didn't bother playing, mate had BattleField 3 so that went on after the bitter taste of Fifa 12 was in everyones mouths.

I have been a fan on Fifa since Fifa 96, owned or played all games they made since then and none have upset the playing balance so bad until now. I might get Pro Evo for xmas instead of the usual Fifa I get every year.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
8-7, they must have both been really **** defenders. I've had a hell of alot of closer games with Fifa 12 then I ever did with Fifa 11.

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
8-7, they must have both been really **** defenders. I've had a hell of alot of closer games with Fifa 12 then I ever did with Fifa 11.

Nah they are both good Fifa players just were unable to use the new controls properly. Alot of wrongly timed challanges and players lunging in the wrong direction.

We could of changed the controls to normal but that would of defeated the purpose of watching two people with no experience of the new controls playing each other.