Final Fantasy XIII-2

Join Discord

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Read something about this a couple of days ago, Enix bought the domain so there was some speculation about them creating a sequel to XIII, just like they did with X.

Then I got an email from Enix themselves confirming it! Exciting...

Due to be released next winter.

Official Website

[video=youtube;G0vA8KGrYlE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0vA8KGrYlE[/video]

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
oh great :P another 3 half naked anime chicks running around again? :P X-II sucked!

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Saw the trailer for this about a week ago, can't wait for it. Loved XIII.

It's a shame there was no free roam and no towns with sidequests etc like there was in the previous games, although most of the other things about it were very good, the graphics are unbelievable and personally I thought the storyline was good.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
oh great :P another 3 half naked anime chicks running around again? :P X-II sucked!

Please gtfo my thread!

Saw the trailer for this about a week ago, can't wait for it. Loved XIII.

It's a shame there was no free roam and no towns with sidequests etc like there was in the previous games, although most of the other things about it were very good, the graphics are unbelievable and personally I thought the storyline was good.

There are the bounty hunter missions though, which unlock teleports so you can kinda free roam eventually. But yeh, graphics were immense.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Please gtfo my thread!

There are the bounty hunter missions though, which unlock teleports so you can kinda free roam eventually. But yeh, graphics were immense.

It's not really free roam though, there's no real exploring. On previous FFs, treasure chests could be hidden in so many different places, but on XIII, if there a branch off from the main path on the map, there's going to be a treasure box thing down it. The only real free roam bit was that massive plain (forget its name) with all the ci'eth missions. They should bring back the world map, and things like sidequests for extra characters, like vincent on FF7.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Latest vid:

[video=youtube;txPAeAVcuxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txPAeAVcuxE[/video]

Last edited:

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Have to agree Nice FFIX ive lost intrest tbh.
i still have 7 8 9 for ps1 mint con eveny tho ive completed them so many times lol.
FFX was good i liked the story behind it.
and from then on ive lost intrest lol i have 13 for xbox played about 2 hours and got board.
But im still a FF geek :)
and ill try this new one looks good.
only half a year to go :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This is just a sequel to 13 so if you didn't play 13 not much point playing this IMO

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Bro got 13 i been meaning to lend of him for some time, although i also lost interest after X, just doesn't seem like FF anymore to be honest, FF8 is still imo the best FF, the card game was just epic. Suppose il get 13 of him and try it out, was it FFX-2? the one with paine and yuna, rukku? that was balls, if it's like that then sod it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Bro got 13 i been meaning to lend of him for some time, although i also lost interest after X, just doesn't seem like FF anymore to be honest, FF8 is still imo the best FF, the card game was just epic. Suppose il get 13 of him and try it out, was it FFX-2? the one with paine and yuna, rukku? that was balls, if it's like that then sod it.

What do you mean if it's like that? They're all different...and they're all similar

+ X-2 was good ¬_¬

---------- Post added 05-11-2011 at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-06-2011 at 10:53 PM ----------

2 new trailers

[video=youtube;zRDij-wHKok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRDij-wHKok[/video]

[video=youtube;H7UoUvqcXvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7UoUvqcXvs&feature=relmfu[/video]