First Grunge sig

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
You say im not talented? At least i use my own stuff, not just downloaded brushes. Does that say Reformed? - original ;). Slightly large hey?

However for visual effect 7/10, not bad

HolyCow

WTF?! You have a problem with Salad Fingers? **** you, you ****in' ****!

-14324801884821²/10 for your anti-Salad Fingers message.

sparx14

lol saw that clip ages ago :P its funny, and the Burnt Face Man one. on topic: its good but the righting to the right "reformed" is a little hard to read

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Lmao witten when did i say ur not talented ? , and errm salad fingers is good , but i couldnt think of nething better to put in , oops ? , neways i geuss all the replys ive had now are negative ¬_¬ , oh and btw witten , i backed you up in that post where I-Pixel ****ed you over , and i did make them brushed myself , thanks :)

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Matrix-Breezer said:
Lmao witten when did i say ur not talented ? , and errm salad fingers is good , but i couldnt think of nething better to put in , oops ? , neways i geuss all the replys ive had now are negative ¬_¬ , oh and btw witten , i backed you up in that post where I-Pixel ****ed you over , and i did make them brushed myself , thanks :)
Maybe i misread... However, i refuse to believe that you made them brushes yourself (they look familiar) - but if you did then fair ****ing play!

Afterall 7/10 is above average ;)

EDIT:

MatrixBreezer said:
hes the best at creating , stripped images , nothing like grunge siggys or moving avatars , all he does is make a few rectangles and make them different colours .. hardly tallented
I read 'stripped' as striped, and considering most of my images use diagonal lines (stripes) via the fill effect, i made the mistake of thinking you were targeting that post at me... Also that post followed a post by farril refering to one of my images.

Sorry.

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
tbh , i dont even know how to import brushed you download , only how to add them within program after making the looks

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Matrix-Breezer said:
tbh , i dont even know how to import brushed you download , only how to add them within program after making the looks
Then fair enough. And you must expect critisism if it is only your first attempt at thid kind of style. At least you dont have people posting comments like 'It makes me feel sick' ect. all over your thread - so count yourself lucky :)

digi-worx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2005
tbh i like it. apart from the reformed text. could use a different font other than that i think its nice 8.5/10:sarclap:

flameyxtreme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2004
sorry but i dont like it as much as your other one lol i think its very familiar not sayin u have copied it but a lot of people have there signatures very much the same i like original stuff tbh... but i still give it a 6/10 for style and stuff