First Template Attempt

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
well im glad sum1 out of all ov ya does like it. coz it was a quick job as i had m8s rnd n they wanted 2 use da decks for recording.

eres another 1 for ya, btw u can use em if u want lol no rules on em :P.

Attachments

• pacmans death.jpg
    pacmans death.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 62

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
killer22 said:
well im glad sum1 out of all ov ya does like it. coz it was a quick job as i had m8s rnd n they wanted 2 use da decks for recording.

eres another 1 for ya, btw u can use em if u want lol no rules on em :P.

hes sh!t like you, so that wouldnt surprise me.

~webby~ said:
Wudnt say ipix suks cos e doesnt tbh, yes e's ****y but meh the guy as skill.:err:

WTF. I wasnt expecting that.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
thats it pixel keep bigging urself up as we all knows u get good money on the corner nowadays. ive seen ya. im sure ur called sindy on the weekends?
btw hows your mum gingerpubes?

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
killer22 said:
thats it pixel keep bigging urself up as we all knows u get good money on the corner nowadays. ive seen ya. im sure ur called sindy on the weekends?

Damn that was mature.

Id hate to see those signs.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
killer22 said:
me 2 m8. me 2... shame really ant it? but hey at least i can do wat you can do :) making the world a better place.

Your dillusional babes.

According to everyone on this thread, minus Xander the prick, you cant do what i do, you never will, you cant pull of my style spamrod.

I win. Always.

Your just a b!tch trying to be as cool and fantastic as moi.

PM me, ill sign you an autograph :square:

digi-worx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2005
killer22 said:

lmao killer....sweeteh.....thats the sign you've been defeated! come on. lets face it. pixie pwns you. in more ways than one tbh. lol his mums ginger pubes? o.o i bet pixie is so deeply offended by that.

1. you've never seen pixie's mum. so how can you judge.
2. just because i heard you dye your pubic hair. dont hate on everyone else.
3. you've been totally pwned in this thread. so just go sit in the corner and cry.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
omg u think i was intending to spell it right? your more a idiot then i expected.. i expected it to be a seasonal thing?

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
killer22 said:
well its a shame i cant do what pixie does ant it..

but hey :D

tis sad that you want to be me so much that you would go and try and rip all my work.

Its ok, i could use another b!tch :dance:

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
well thats good il go get your local guy from mc'y d's for you so u can bum him as you dont seem to show me ANYTHING worthy of reconing.

digi-worx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2005
killer22 said:
omg u think i was intending to spell it right? your more a idiot then i expected.. i expected it to be a seasonal thing?

im an idiot? erm nah. look in the mirror tbh. lol it makes no sense when you spell it wrong.. Kizz? >.< :fwave: