fitness training..

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
any help here am a bigish lad but can still put in a good 90 mins on footy field but had first preseason friendly today and was fooked at half time.

no spam plz

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
1. Look at what goals you want to aim for. (More stamina? agility? muscle gain?
2. Eat healthy, watch what you eat calories wise/fat content (big must)
3. Is your BMI correct to your age/weight? check
4. Go to your sports centre and train.

I'm presuming if its for football it will be your CV levels which need boosting, i.e. running.

Get on a treadmill, set a time and a target for how many calories or a distance.
I started off with my aim 200 cals for 11 minutes, took a while after i watched what i ate. Now i do 2.4km run in 9minutes flat. That's a mile n half.
Took me more or less a year intense training, if thats the area your trying to go.
Mix the treadmill with the cycling machines and cross trainers aswell. If you can swim that's a bonus, i do 40 lengths before i go to work every morning. 7am.
Give it time, with eating healthy (Can't stress it enough) and keep on the gym and soon you'll beable to do triathlons like me :D but seriously if your dedicated, go down that route. More you run, the better you get at it. Simple. as your legs get more muscular then eventually start eating carbs for energy :)

Last edited: