Formula 1 Championship 2009

Join Discord

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
he didn't deserve it at all , he only did good when everyone elses car's was **** at start of season.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I'm glad he won the championship this season as i doubt it will happen again, was a great race one of the best all season, loveed the begining and the pit fire hehe. Also lewis done well to get 3rd, role on next season!

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
The Xfactor thread is more popular than a Brit winning the F1 Championship.

I've lost all faith in humanity! :P

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
he didn't deserve it at all , he only did good when everyone elses car's was **** at start of season.

The reason Brawn GP was doing well at the start of the season is because they had the best engineering team there is in formula. they had 2 difusers at the back of the car, everyone else only had one. what the difuser does is it lets more air travel out the back of the car letting aero-dynamics take its place. Every other team thought this was against the rules, took it to FIA and it turnt out it wasnt, Jenson button in my eyes deserved it, He is an amazing driver during races, he can pull off some of the most amazing over taking iv ever seen in my life, but he lets himself down when it comes to qualifying.

Welldone to JensonButton.

Looks like Nico will be racing with him in the Brawn GP next season.

Sod Xfactor u bunch of girls =]

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Button joins McLaren. Good for us English folk.

Also the Manor Motor Sport that will be joining next year, i have just found out are from "Manor" which is an esate just up the road from me in Sheffield lol.