G600 MMO Gaming Mouse

smoochy boys on tour

Tennant

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2012
Hi this mouse has a dozen programmable buttons on the side G0-G11 i think, does anyone know if these buttons can be assigned to the Function Keys, obviously for the spells in Mir? and if servers would pick this up as a cheat/macro and not allow it?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Yes they can be assigned to the function keys and no, servers don't pick it up as a cheat.

All your doing is effectively changing the location of your keys, so instead of along the top of your keyboard it's on your mouse. I use them all the time, except the macros on my keyboard

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Like I said it's just moving the key location really lol.

Example, instead of F1 it would be on G1 or something.

It's better as they're all closer together instead of being spread out along the top

Tennant

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2012
thanks, just i got arthritis so its quite painful sometimes playing,

Sorry another question, can you macro combos to them such as Ctrl F1 and assign to a Gbutton?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
thanks, just i got arthritis so its quite painful sometimes playing,

Sorry another question, can you macro combos to them such as Ctrl F1 and assign to a Gbutton?

Yes, the software for the mouse should include something called... Logitech G-series Key Profiler, open it and have a play

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
If it's half decent software it should let you record a Macro, so you could set a couple spells to one button.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
If it's half decent software it should let you record a Macro, so you could set a couple spells to one button.

It does exactly this :D I got a g600 and a g13 the other day and they're brilliant. Although I haven't really used the gamepad at all....

Dk