Genesis A.D [FPS]

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This game is from Ijji a company i really do not like but this game looks very very nice, even looks better then Combat Arms.

Trailer
Trailer

MMOSite Feature Video
Genesis AD Video

Teaser Website
Wesbite

You can now apply for BETA on the website, looks like one to play tbh.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Looks quite good, just hope the hit box is ok, i hate FPS's where u shoot and cause its laggy or hit box is crap u don't hit them, then suddenly ur dead..

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just to let you know thats this is in CBT now.

Go to this website to see if you were accepted (click the red bar)
http://genesis.ijji.com/eventList.nhn

I was, il test and give my review on it.

Edit:

Played a little now and its pretty good, not brilliant but its somthing new, certain things i dont like ingame like invisable special, cant attack with it on but stupid idea anyway.

Also 5PM to 4AM you can play.

Last edited:

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Played it for a few hours last night, thought it was a great game tbh, love the Blaster :P. I agree the only thing I don't like is the invisible special, apart from that I think it's good.

P.S. Is it up again today at 5 PM or was it just yesterday?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Played it for a few hours last night, thought it was a great game tbh, love the Blaster :P. I agree the only thing I don't like is the invisible special, apart from that I think it's good.

P.S. Is it up again today at 5 PM or was it just yesterday?

Yeah up at 5pm everyday until end as far as i know.

I used invisible special last night, its not actually that bad, you cant hit when activated when you get out of it, it takes about 3seconds before u can hit and in that time they can see you. First time i played i never thought it was good, last night i was on it til about 2am, couldnt get of it.

IGN Zerberoz.

Best score? My score with sniper only (only mode i play :laugh:)
1zgg86x.jpg

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Closed beta has ended now :(. Oh well was fun, mode I enjoyed the most was capture the flag, was all I played really lol. CBT 2 starts at around June and that's open to all registered users. Definitely going to be playing when it comes back up, awesome game!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Closed beta has ended now :(. Oh well was fun, mode I enjoyed the most was capture the flag, was all I played really lol. CBT 2 starts at around June and that's open to all registered users. Definitely going to be playing when it comes back up, awesome game!

Good news :P

I hope this game won't dissapoint me lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Agreed. Fantastic FPS game, cant wait til test out the AI Mode should be fun.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Agreed. Fantastic FPS game, cant wait til test out the AI Mode should be fun.

That the "Viper Valley"? Looks good, waiting for them to post some screenshots of it on their forums. Gotta wait a month now until CBT 2 starts =(

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
dang, wish I saw this thread earlier :) looks like ill play when it comes out.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The Genesis A.D staff is proud to announce our new CBT2 page starting on June 14th. With the new website, we've changed the layout and design as well as updated a lot of information regarding the new Ai Mission: Viper Valley.

Also, we'd like to announce that the start of CBT2 has been set for July 7th, 2010 at 9:00AM! However, we're also releasing a "Move Up" event for Genesis A.D where if you sign up for Genesis A.D CBT2, you can push the start date forward up to June 24th, 2010 so be sure to invite your friends and tell them to sign up if you want to play Genesis A.D sooner!

For CBT2, we've added tons of new weapons, armors and equipment as well as the new Ai Mission: Viper Valley. On top of that, we've added 5 new tutorial stages that tests your skill on how quickly you can maneuver through the map while destroying the targets. Make sure you guys test out the new tutorial stages as there might be prizes for the players that can complete the stage with the quickest time.

Conclusion: Website update on 14th June and CBT2 opens 7th July.

Viper Valley looks epic, seen the monsters in CBT1 and looked so fantastic. Will open 7th July at 5:00pm, that time above is US time i think.

Here my gameplay for cbt1 for anyone who never seen this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJh4llH3UqY

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok you can now apply for CBT2, login to your ijji account and follow this link,
http://genesis.ijji.com/moveup.nhn#

Click Push the time forward botton.

Each sign up pushes the CBT2 1minute back which is crap lol, we got told it enough people apply it be the 24th but 1minute and the 24th would = over 18k people applying o.0.

Last edited:

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
06.25.2010 08:35 Been knocked back to the 25th now lol, hopefully go back to the 24th so we can play it tomorrow :P. Going to be up for about a week again? Looking forward to playing got nothing to play atm >_<

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Genesis A.D is now gone into Open Beta :).

Sanity apporved FPS Game :P, try it out it's good.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
New update just released for Genesis A.D!.

IN THIS UPDATE:

1. Viper Valley: New Co-Op AI Mode!

That’s right! Viper Valley is back! Play with up to 2 friends and help each other find a way to get in contact with command before more hostile aliens arrive and ruin the party. Click the play button below to watch the Viper Valley trailer.
[video=youtube;InNytCwji3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InNytCwji3Y[/video]

2. Welcome Package and Holiday Gift!

As it’s the holiday season and all, we’ve decided to spread some more joy among the Genesis A.D community so when you head back into Genesis A.D, you’ll find a pretty awesome gift from us… the gift being 30 days of the Wildcat VX-10, Viper XAK-5 and the Bramble RX-4! Wait, there’s more! You’ll also receive 30 days of the Booster Pack, A.D.E.X Pack and the Exceed Suit! Pretty awesome right? The items will be automatically placed in your inventory.

As always, thank you for supporting and playing Genesis A.D and be sure to tell your friends to try Genesis A.D this holiday season!
freef.jpg

3. Free Holiday Item Pack!

We felt that everyone should look their best this holiday season so we decided to equip you with 7 days of holiday spirit! Along with the item pack, we have a lot of awesome events planned; one of which where you can win a brand new gaming computer! We will open up the event announcement separately after we update. Here's a sneak peak at the holiday items!

Santa Glasses (Headgear)!
lolcopyw.jpg

New Years Cannon Ball (Headgear)!
lol2copy.jpg

Holiday Hand Bell (Grenade)!
handbell.jpg

4. Knocking Down (Deathmatch): Holiday Edition!

We’ve changed Knocking Down (Deathmatch Mode Only) to match the holiday season! With all the snow that’s been falling on the map, the Genesis A.D team decided to build a few snowmen and decorate a few trees. Head in-game and play Knocking Down for Deathmatch to check out all the changes!
ss1it.jpg

ss2i.jpg

ss5z.jpg

5. UI and HUD Changes.

There have been some awesome changes made to the in-game UI and HUD. The Room UI has been updated to show more detail and make it easier for users to change teams. The HP and EP HUD has been adjusted so that HP shows a numerical value instead of a gradient silhouette. Lastly, the Time Limit and Score Board at the top has been changed to make it easier for users to know what team they're on as well as what the score is.

Room UI:
changes.jpg

HP and EP HUD:
changes2copy.jpg

Score and Time Limit:
changes23.jpg

6. West and East Server Merge:

The West Server and East Server has been combined in order to provide a better gaming experience for all users.

7. Key Settings Reset + Booster Bug Fixed.

When you launch the game, all of your key settings will be changed back to default. After updating the UI and adjusting the game system, it was necessary to reset all the keys back to default. Although this is somewhat of an inconvenience (even for me ), by doing so the booster bug as well as the issue where players that played Closed Beta couldn't boost has been fixed! If you had your keys bound to something other than default before this update, please change them to what you're most comfortable with before you start a match.